Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New GoPro Video

David, cool video...is that a gator you ran over at 2:10? or just one of those small river lizards...geez!
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelskier View Post
    David, cool video...is that a gator you ran over at 2:10? or just one of those small river lizards...geez!
    that was just a log, I have never seen a gator wait for a rider to go over the top of him in person. We have a picture from last weekend at our club spring round up of someone doing an olley over a gators head. I was surprised he didn't dive to get out of the way. That seems to be what they do when I see them.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Yall keep your gators! We'll stick to the possibility of seeing a Gar every now and then!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Anybody else having trouble with youtube vids playing all the way through lately? Shows the video is like 5min, but at 1:47 it is ending. Play head slider is clear at the end and colored red like it's done, but I know it's not...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I've had that happen to Berg. Not sure what is up. I haven't been motivated enough to try and figure out what the problem is.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

here is another one i just put up today of my friend chris riding being filmed by my go pro rope mount. it is a little shaky but there are some cool slow mo shoots near the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjS1D...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by sicktc06 View Post
    Yall keep your gators! We'll stick to the possibility of seeing a Gar every now and then!
    dont fool yourself into thinking there are no alligators in Georgia....
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default New GoPro Video

Oh, there are plenty. I can't stand their dumb blue & orange shirts, hats and jerseys and even dumber chomp cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Anybody else having trouble with youtube vids playing all the way through lately? Shows the video is like 5min, but at 1:47 it is ending. Play head slider is clear at the end and colored red like it's done, but I know it's not...
    I switched to Vimeo because YouTube was giving me fits!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    dont fool yourself into thinking there are no alligators in Georgia....
    I'm going to ignore that statement and continue thinking the worst we have is Gar. If I ever saw a gator, I'd end up walking on water back to my boat never to get back in again!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by sicktc06 View Post
    I switched to Vimeo because YouTube was giving me fits!
    Do you have Vimeo account that you have to pay for? I have the free one and they only let me upload like one video a month or something like that.
    David