Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Doss View Post
    ...All in all, it is everything advertised and more and we haven't even hooked a rope to it...
    Sharp looking ride! Very nice!

• Do you mind if I ask why you picked the LSV versus the Mojo?

I am just wondering as I made the mistake of dropping into our local Tige dealer and saw the RZ2 ($$$)

I had an '03 Natique Team edition that I bought brand new and sold it to finish a new house, fell across and picked up my current '02 (low low hours) Moomba last year and fell in love with the way it rides, then proceeded to dump a bunch of money into it (stereo, perfect pass, on board charger, new ballast system...zipppp...)

Going to run my '02 this season but if I have another good year, I maybe looking new again and it is hard to beat the Moomba dollars per fun factor.

Just wondering what the main differences are between the two and what options did you get on your boat.

The nearest Moomba dealer from me is about an hour and a half away
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Thanks for everyone for the kind words.
    You guys are getting in my wallet, I think I will have a box anchor and chrome letters ordered before I log off. Thanks for the suggestions.

Delivery time, I put a deposit on the boat at the end of January but didn't have colors and options picked out till February 17 and he delivered it to the lake on April 6.
    Options are few, on board charger, transom remote, cooler (not sure why I did that), bow cusion and tower speakers are about it. It also has the swing in board holders on the tower, not sure if that is an option or not.

Mojo vs. Mobius: My dealer really steered me toward the Mobius. The wife didn't like the bow and the Mobius is really all my garage will hold. We will normally be a group of 3-5 so no more room was really needed.

Doss, congrats love the red color and partial to the chrome with splash graphics.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Took delivery of boat finally. Thanks to everyone who offered advice

Quote Originally Posted by Doss View Post
    cooler (not sure why I did that)
    You'll love it! They are 1st rate coolers and you can fill it at the house from the refrigerator and easily transport it to the tow rig then into the boat and store it wherever is most convenient for your crew. And, it will hold ice all weekend long!

nice rig congrads love the graphics
    2012 MOOMBA MOJO 345hp Surf Motor! Gravity III/ Engine water strainer, Heater, Acme 1235 prop upgrade, 2 Wetsounds Rev 10, Wetsounds Syn 4 amp, 12in Kicker substation with amp, Blue LED lights under ski platform, cup holders, speakers and Rev 10 rings! 1100 rear ballast bags, 650 IBS integrated into factory pumps.

TEAM LOCKHART
    2005 Moomba LSV (traded on MOJO)

Looking good!

Be thankfull you actually got your boat....I ordered mine up the same time and the dealer keeps pushing back my delivery date multiple times and now I think were into May. I've been trying to get a date and an explanation for the delays and now they won't even respond back to me despite emails to the salesman and a voicemail to the sales manager from my local dealer (McLaughlins ~ The Fun Dealer!) in Fargo, ND. I'm not impressed one bit at this point...So much for getting any level of customer service from the dealer.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5