Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Big Goof Up......left brake cable hooked up and pulled out

Mike I need a picture of that cable setup next time you are hooking the boat up. I can't visualize it this morning.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Mike I need a picture of that cable setup next time you are hooking the boat up. I can't visualize it this morning.
    You bet man. I think I'll be hooking back up Monday or Tuesday but if i have time tomorrow i will back the truck up and at least hook it and show ya.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Big Goof Up......left brake cable hooked up and pulled out

not to call ya out MM cause you my boy but the manual says not to hook the emergency break away cable to the safety cable. says the emergency cable should be hooked up separate and Independant as to function properly in the event of actuvation

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    not to call ya out MM cause you my boy but the manual says not to hook the emergency break away cable to the safety cable. says the emergency cable should be hooked up separate and Independant as to function properly in the event of actuvation

sent from my home phone
    Na Bro you can call me out lol

It is hooked up seperatly to the hitch, it just loops back and connects to the cable.

Basically try to picture this mang.

Saftey Chain or cable hooks right on your hitch, and you should be crossing the left to the right so it forms an X under the tongue incase the hitch ball breaks this will help catch the tongue.

Now the saftey chain i also run it through the hitch eye and then back to the safety chain <cable> and it connects to the cable.

This way if the safety chain <cable> breaks due to the boat unhooking, it will force the brake cable to be pulled, also this way makes it so when i disconnect the safety chain <cable> i also have to unhook the Brake cable at the same time. This makes it physically impossible to forget to unhook one of them.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]