Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New boat

Default New boat

Hopefully you all don't mind me posting pics of our new boat here. 2013 Z3, we unwrapped it from the transport cover on Saturday morning (40 degrees and raining) and we're still a couple weeks out from ice-out and a water test. I got the Evolution cover for it, and have my box of ballast upgrade goodies in the garage waiting for delivery.

2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

couple more

This is the dealership owner in the picture, I'm much better looking
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Thats one sharp looking boat bro, Your going to love it man. I know the 3 times i have surfed behind the Z3 it was awesome man. If the numbers would have matched up a little better this year we would have got a Z3.

SC made my numbers match so i had to give the Mojo a good 3-4 summer run LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

good lookin boat.. make sure and wipe that puppy down to keep the black clean now comes the fun part. cutting new holes in a new boat.. holla if you need any more help with the touch stuff..

mike, that will be a solid run. I saw a huge amount of potential in that boat last fall. can't wait to see pics of the wake as you push it...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    good lookin boat.. make sure and wipe that puppy down to keep the black clean now comes the fun part. cutting new holes in a new boat.. holla if you need any more help with the touch stuff..
    Sandm, thanks for the help so far, I have my notes all ready to go, but I know I'll have questions as I get into it.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Default New boat

Is any wake boat capable of 65 mph??? I mean really now, they could have stopped at like 40 lol

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Is any wake boat capable of 65 mph??? I mean really now, they could have stopped at like 40 lol

Sent from my iPhone
    what do you mean, that was the part of the sales pitch that I bought into...."these boats go to 11..."
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post

Sent from my iPhone
    HAHA never noticed that. I do think its funny Claudia's VW Passatt speedo says 180mph and i bet it wont do much over 100 LOL.

My diesel says 100 if i recall and i have pulled the boat doing 90 going to LBC lol
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

mike, that will be a solid run. I saw a huge amount of potential in that boat last fall. can't wait to see pics of the wake as you push it...
    Yes sir, we have pushed it hard already in testing, odly enough im getting a better looking wave with less weight, kinda strange as i keep thinking of Ed G minimalist surfing LOL.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

maybe better distributed weight than a ton in the back and a ton in the nose.

couple weeks from an ice-out water test? you see the forecast for the rest of the week??
    not sure yet why I'm here
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten