Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thanks guys -

Viking - it's a license plate frame style. BOYO Vision 300 something. Seems ok - not amazingly clear. The instructions/manual for the thing don't exist so I don't know if I can focus it more or not. Biggest concern was the length of the included cable. I had a whopping 4" to spare running it from the tail up the frame and through the firewall to the HU. Biggest complaint was the microscopic power leads on the stupid thing. I mean we're talking like 4lb fishing line small. Had to strip the insulation with an exacto knife. Then I had to resolder them 3 different times because every time I'd move it around one would snap loose.

Supposedly this cam has the infrared night vision feature but I've yet to try that out or back up to a trailer for hooking up. All in good time.

Eric - I have the triple split front bench. Under that center seat is where the other DVD player lives and even though it's small, there's not much space under there to begin with! How in the world did you stuff a 10 in there? Or I guess your 60/40 may have more room? And where does your amp live?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

looking very nice, don't think you can every not have a backup camera once you've used one.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Looking Good! Always looking for some good ideas you guys throw out there. I splurged last year and bought a new 13 Ram 2500 diesel. Need wheels and tires, still have stock. How do you like the Shell on the bed? thinking I might want one too.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Bought this truck pretty much optioned out like you see. Only thing I've done is new tires and the stereo.

I personally would love to be able to take the shell off and only use it as needed like I did on my older GMC. However I don't have a good storage spot and I'm afraid I'd ding up the paint on this one since it is the style that hangs over the bed rail just slightly. It is nice though to toss stuff back there and lock it up. Dark windows and sits high so not easy for a passerby to just look right in. If i didn't have the shell I'd definitely put on a tonneau.

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    ...Eric - I have the triple split front bench. Under that center seat is where the other DVD player lives and even though it's small, there's not much space under there to begin with! How in the world did you stuff a 10 in there? Or I guess your 60/40 may have more room? And where does your amp live?
    Berg, that is an easy one. Instead of spending a bunch of hours in my shop building an enclosure (like I did for my boat), I used a StealthBox

My next truck will be picked out to make sure there is one to fit it!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Man that is nice but damn.... Not sure I want a sub that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Man that is nice but damn.... Not sure I want a sub that bad.
    Living in NorCal I can spend that much in fuel in little over a week, so it is a no brainier for me. It is totally hidden and sounds pretty good for a relatively mid sized sub
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

I would love a JL stealth box but they don't make a rear dual system for my duramax. Only one available would require gutting my center console. And they don't make one for my daily driver Acura TL. I need to re-think my next vehicle purchase!
    My old Ram 1500 had one for it and it rock'd.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Default Berg's New Tow Rig

3 10's and they hit pretty hard!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397944040.244497.jpg
    -Jake