Default Fuel pump question

I have an 03 outback. I got it out today and hooked everything back up and started the boat. It ran good for a few minutes and then died. It started a couple of times after that but just for a second and died again. Looking at the throttle body the injectors were not putting out much gas. I pressed the bleed valve on the fuel line and it barely came out. I then pulled the fuel filter. I turned on the key with the filter off and the pump runs but just a drop or two of gas comes out. Question is are there 2 pumps on my boat. I looked up the pump on skidim and it says it is the low pressure pump. It is mounted on drivers side of motor right behind filter.

In 03 you could get a carburated engine or a fuel injected engine.I have an 03 with the carb.It has a low pressure pump.I would assume a fuel injected engine would have a higher pressure pump.Which do you have?
    jy

It has the throttle body injection.

A fuel gauge that threads on the shrader valve will be very helpful for you to diagnose (I bought one for just such issues), there are a few threads popping up of issues going on with fuel pumps/fuse with 2000+years. (my 04 had such issue 2 yrs ago).

I bought mine at autozone.

You could try a direct wire to the fuel pump to rule out the fuse giving it enough juice.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    400 Indmar Rapter 6.2L
    "X-ceeding Limits"

2004 Supra 22 Launch SSV-crushed by a massive oak tree. RIP 4/1/2023
    325 Indmar Assault 320 HP
    "One more hour"