Default 2009 Outback Inboard -Dash Switches Not Working

I have been cleaning and detailing my uncles boat for him in preparation for selling it. The boat starts fine but none of the switches on the dash, including the horn, seem to be working. I really don't know how to troubleshoot this correctly. I checked the fuse coming directly off the positive terminal and it is fine. The buss switch, off the negative terminal, with red button reset has been tested and it is fine (I have the black bar pushed up also). Under the driver seat area I have checked the fuse/switches and am unsure how to tell if these have been tripped. The white button setup is new to me.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks

The switches with the White Buttons are just circuit breakers. Press the button to reset it.

For your ballast you have the circuit breakers and they also tend to have a Fuse block under the dash as well. I would look into that as well.

What all on your dash is actually working? What do the switches do when you press them? Light up? Nothing?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    The switches with the White Buttons are just circuit breakers. Press the button to reset it.

For your ballast you have the circuit breakers and they also tend to have a Fuse block under the dash as well. I would look into that as well.

What all on your dash is actually working? What do the switches do when you press them? Light up? Nothing?
    For whatever reason I wasn't notified that there had been a reply to my thread. Thank you for replying.

To the best of my knowledge I don't have a ballast system on the boat, but I will look further into it.

On the dash nothing works (unsure about all the gauges at this point). I am able to start the boat without a problem. As far as the switches are concerned...nothing works. No lights no action. I don't have a blower, pump, lights, stereo, power outlets...nothing happening.

Its a single battery set up as well. Don't know if that is important or not.