Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Lookin good Mike! I still wanna see a Stanley "Wheelhouse" wave out of that thing before summer is over!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Lookin good Mike! I still wanna see a Stanley "Wheelhouse" wave out of that thing before summer is over!
    I'm working on it. I'm seriously thinking of buying 2 gravity games 1180 bags, they will slide under the seats from the V drives, this way i can push more weight up the sides and less on the rear corner. I think this will make the wave longer.

I did notice i will have to brace the V drive locker doors for the engine, they had a solid 1/2 bow in them yesterday after i drained the bag. Boo...More upgrades...
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

How did you install the (2) 400's? Did you daisy chain them together and run the fill just like the ibs and the vent from the farthest 400 back to the vent T? If so how well did they drain?
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    How did you install the (2) 400's? Did you daisy chain them together and run the fill just like the ibs and the vent from the farthest 400 back to the vent T? If so how well did they drain?
    I basically laid one on each side, i used a hose to connect them together. it filled pretty decent, filled the starboard bag, then went to the port.

Vent would be ideal at the highest point but my vent line is short.

When i went to drain it was an issue because the pump drained the starboard bag but would lose prime trying to pull water out of the port bag. It didnt like the hose from 1 bag to the next.

I ended up having to stand on the port bag to force the water through. I did get it to drain eventually but its not idea to me.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike,

What kind of speed are you running at that weight? Wake Plate setting also? This weekend i tried 550 ibs with additional 450 under bow middle seat with 500 in the hard tank 1100 port with 370 port side and at started washing out at 11 or higher. So far best wave has been with 550 ibs 500 center 1100 port 370 tube port and 450 on the port side seats. Also always aroung 500lbs on goofy. Huge with tons of push pretty decent length with plake in center around 10.5 mph
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

did you like the wave better with the 2 bags vs the IBS? Maybe run a drain off the port side bag and Y it back into the center tank line under the floor? At this point, what's another hole in the boat?

Shane, it doesnt seem to matter what weight i run at 11 the boat washes the wave out with the roster tail, what i physically see from surfing is at 11 the boat wants to really level out and the roster washes the top of the wave.

I like to surf around 10.5-10.8 normally,

I'm not finding that it likes the Starboard weight, for me it seems to want to wash out with the roster more, same as when i go over 11.

With the setup i ran in the above pictures i can adjust the wake plate to any setting and the wave stays clean just changes the height and pocket.

Drew, i wont be keeping the 2 450s, just an idea I'll be going back to the 650.

My plan now is I'm getting a gravity games 1180 bag, i have exactly 84 inches from my batteries to the rear and that bag is 83 inches. This will give me more weight and along the entire side of the boat.

As for the Goofy i can try it and if it works ill buy 2, if i need more then ill order a Enzo 1500.

Right now everything i see with my wave is saying it doesn't want 1100 in the rear locker, it wants it along the entire side of the boat.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I didn't forget about those shots. was a great wave on some calm waters for stock ballast. I'm interested to see what the boat will "really" do once you get it dialed in to your liking...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Bestia Surfing 2013 Mojo

There has to be enough of us now that we should be able to put together a buy for a custom IBS and bags for the rear.

FWIW, our wave is best with the IBS, 370 under the port seats, the port 1,100 at the bursting point and the starboard about 1/2 full. Wakeplate 3/4 to full up and 11.1 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    There has to be enough of us now that we should be able to put together a buy for a custom IBS and bags for the rear.

FWIW, our wave is best with the IBS, 370 under the port seats, the port 1,100 at the bursting point and the starboard about 1/2 full. Wakeplate 3/4 to full up and 11.1 mph.

We did do something very similar with Russ. It was a good wave but i wanted more length LOL.

I got a Gravity Game bag from Wake Makers on the way now.
    My space from my batteries to the rear of the boat is 84inches, and that bag is 83inches. It will fill the compartment from the batteries back to the rear of the boat, this will give me the weight im looking for in 1 bag.

Then im going to toss it on the goofy side let Claudia try it and if she likes it great, of not then ill order a L bag like the Enzo, or Tige bag to get 1500 in her side of the boat.
    [COLOR="#696969"]