Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smorris7 View Post
    Mike,

In your experience with the Mojo what has been your absolute best wave setup. I have a decent wave I thought, until this past weekent I jumped on a buddys boat Nautique 210 Byerly Edition and was blown away by his surf wave. That boat is not supposed to produce a wave like that but it was so easy to stay in the pocket almost effortless. The wave had massave push. No way that boat should produce a better wave than the Mojo! What do we need to do to improve the Mojo wave??? Dont get me wrong, the mojo wave is decent but I know there has to be a combination to make it much better. I'm running Drew's setup plus I have a couple of the stock 400's to move around. So far the best wave has been with the additional 400 on surf side seat in the corner and the other 400 under the middle bow seat on the floor.That would be 1870lbs surf side around 400 starboard (might try all 750 this weekend to see if it would give it more push seeems like the nonsurfside weight is what is creating the push) up front IBS 550lbs plus hard tank plus the extra 400. Thats around 3770lbs of ballast only. Any more ideas?
    Like Drew said you can get pretty crazy on weigting the boats, i know some people are running 4-5K in there boats, i almost feel like im a minamalist with surfing LOL.

We are going to try a few things this Sunday when we go out, i just got my Second Enzo bag in so i got them for both sides of the boat finally.

SO fare though like Drew is saying is the best wave ive gotten so fare, but I am dealing with 2 other issues on my boat and thats the wake plate and cruise, both being inconsistent.

I will have some new photos come end of the weekend for this thread and some new thoughts.

What i do want to do is run
    Surf side Enzo 1500
    Hard tank 500
    IBS 650
    goofy side 400
    and throw a 400 under the bow center cusion and see how that is.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

and, you're dealing with the battery & stereo equip weight which should help reg side, mess up goofy

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    and, you're dealing with the battery & stereo equip weight which should help reg side, mess up goofy
    Yes i alsmot said that but didnt want to remind myself of the goofy porblem.. Its frustrating because honestly only 2 people ride goofy on my boat that i give a chit about and its Claudia and Brian..Both are complaining...

Im trying to figure out how to get 300lbs on the goofy, I have no more room in under the seats because the Enzo fills it all, i have room in the bow in front of my Sub..Obviously i needed to have a bigger heavier sub to offset those batteries LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

How's that go Mike "Happy wife, Happy life?" Thanks for putting the new house idea in Jordan's head lol.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

well, get one of those complainer-pants to help you move 1 battery to the front, port bow storage area and another to the front starboard storage area to help redistribute the weight. The enzo sac should fit better then, too.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    well, get one of those complainer-pants to help you move 1 battery to the front, port bow storage area and another to the front starboard storage area to help redistribute the weight. The enzo sac should fit better then, too.
    Yea happy Wife - Happy Life, When Brian complains i just tell him about the rule dont complain about the boat or driver when you dont own neither and well Claudia doesnt respond to well to that one she likes to point to the Ring and say HALF....HALF...

Sorry about that Mark, but in the end it will work out, just make sure you get dibs on the garage and the boat fits with room to upgrade LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Couple new videos,
    this is with the Enzo in the port locker, 500 hard, 650 IBS, 450 bow under center cushion, no offset weight, and 8 adults, wake plate 3/4 speed 10.8

Ill upload them here as they come along

Me on my Soulcraft Reaper Board as i call it now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxJ-...ature=youtu.be

Buddy Steve on a Doomswell
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKev...ature=youtu.be
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I was waiting for you to pop that 360 ??????????????????
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I was waiting for you to pop that 360 ??????????????????
    In time my friend,

Heres another of Steve on the Doomswell but he removed 2 of the 4 fins to loosen it up, took on some big rollers, and held it tight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAI4H...ature=youtu.be
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Wow - definitely loosened it up. That's cool to see the before n after.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...