As you can tell by the first picture I was in need of a new platform, and bad! After searching the internet I found that seadek was the only company to offer the pre-cut platform pads. After seeing some others pictures and experience I decided to give them a shot. Right from the bat they were awesome to work with, answering all of my dumb little questions and resonding to my emails pretty quickly. I had to start off with a templete kit because they somehow did not have my year in their system. So I ordered it and when it arrived I simply traced exactly the size I wanted the platform to be and shipped it back. Once they recieved it and got the drawings I had to give the final approval and was told it would be about 4 weeks for shippment, but to my surprise 2 weeks into it I got a email saying it had shipped. Now during the waiting time I had already taken the old platform off with some goo-gone and a razor. There was still some good oxidation and scratches so I decided to use a little wet sanding and buffing, which I got the buffer at harbor frieght. My first time using any kind of buffer, was a little worried at first. Got the oxidation off, put a shine back to it and when the pad arrived I was ready to put it on. The pad itself was VERY easy to put on, took my maybe 20 min using the installation video they have. I am very happy with the product and the company. Kind of pricey for a pad but sure beats trying to cut it yourself so I figure money well spent. Seems everyone in the office is nice but I talked to Paige and she was awesome. Hope this helps anyone that is thinking about using them or replacing your platform pad.

platform_1.jpgplatform_2.jpgplatform_3.jpgplatform_4.jpg