Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ski

Default Replying to Topic 'New Ski'

I thought that was just for off-season storage. Year-round service - well that's a different story ....
    Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

No Pull, I wasn't trying to sell it to you. I was going to let you try it out if you wanted to. I just got it for Christmas. Where is Ryan Creek?

Tilt, Sorry for the confusion. Maybe we can try it in the spring. Ryan Creek Marina is in Cullman (Big Bridge) about 7 or 8 miles north of the dam I think. There is a slalom course very close to that area. I'm not very good but I try hard. I WILL complete the course at 15 off or better this year. 2005 was my first year to slalom ski so I have work to do.

Hey Pull, what model boat and color do you have? I have an 03' Outback LS, White w/red stripe and tower. I need to look at the map and see how far away you are. I'm about a 10-15 min ride south to the dam. I'm just off the main channel up Dismal Creek. It's just before you get to Duncan bridge Marina. I think Duskin point Marina is close to me as well.

Originally posted by pullmyfingers
    Need help with a new ski purchase. I have a gift certificate to Overtons and budget constraints so I am trying to choose between the Connelly Concept and the F1X. I skied on a O'Brien Synchro last year and it's time to upgrade. I am still a novice on the course but I tend to improve rather quickly. I was at 15 off in August when I hurt my ribs pretty bad and couldn't do much before the end of the season. Are these skis good or just good enough?

hey man i just got a connelly F1X and i love it, it is a quick ski and it really helped me improve my game i would go with it ( i demoed both and i love the F1X)