Threaded View

Default Fresh Air Exhaust Group Buy

Did you miss the last group buy?
    Have you been on the fence about getting a FAE?

Nows the time to do it.

Fresh Air Exhaust is offering a group buy from now till 4/24/13
    We only need 3 more people
    Discount is $50.00 off the normal price.

I know your thinking, i have a new boat, its quieter then my last one and i have catalytic converters so it burns cleaner.

Your absolutely correct up to the point of your families safety from exhaust fumes and the dangers of them. The catalytic converter is emissions based, not safety based, so you are still breathing all those harmful chemicals from your boats engine when you are surfing behind the boat.

Just recently out on my 2013 Mojo with the new 350 surf engine and catalytic converters i could smell my boats exhaust, i was even getting a little dizzy from it.

With the FAE it puts the exhaust deep under the boat and it is washed away in the rooster tail created by your prop. This way it exits the water behind your riders.

The FAE doesn't effect the boats performance in any way, shape or form. I ran one last year on my LSV all summer and noticed no difference at all in boat handling or performance.

I am ordering one for the Mojo this is why we only need 3 more to make this happen.

Post here that you are in, then message me your first and last name, i will forward that to FAE so you can place your order.

http://www.freshairexhaust.com/ Read up on it
    http://freshairexhaust.us/ Fill in the blanks to get your personal price, then subtract $50.00
    Last edited by mmandley; 04-08-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]