Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kinda mixed reviews on it but I liked this one:

"Comments about RadioShack Portable Motion Detector Alarm/Chime:

I own two of these motion detectors. I have found them to be ultra reliable. In particular, I have never had a false alarm. False alarms would be a problem for me, since I would have to grab my Glock, spring out of bed and wait in vain for an intruder to appear."
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I'm with you Casey - ultra paranoid now. Something that crossed my mind this morning is that I have sold a fair amount of odds and ends on Craiglist over the last few months. If anyone comes to my house I typically meet them in the driveway but in a few cases they have had to see whatever it is I'm selling inside the garage. Well my surfboards and wakeboards are hanging up on their racks in plain sight in the back, dropping the hint that I probably have a nice boat.

From now on nothing will be sold from my house - I'll tell them to meet me somewhere or no deal. Kinda tricky if selling something big like furniture but I figure it's just not worth it anymore.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I agree with that. I have bought a few things and we always meet at a gas station or something. It's just safer for everyone, especially with one hand on the stun gun!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Default Boat security systems

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    I agree with that. I have bought a few things and we always meet at a gas station or something. It's just safer for everyone, especially with one hand on the stun gun!
    you mean a .40 cal right Chawk!!

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Kinda mixed reviews on it but I liked this one:

"Comments about RadioShack Portable Motion Detector Alarm/Chime:

I own two of these motion detectors. I have found them to be ultra reliable. In particular, I have never had a false alarm. False alarms would be a problem for me, since I would have to grab my Glock, spring out of bed and wait in vain for an intruder to appear."
    Haha, no false alarms because, according to the other reviewers, the thing breaks after a month.
    2008 Mobius LSV, 325 Assault, Acme 1433
    Ballast: 1100s rear, 400 center and IBS plumbed on valve. 3 Johnson Reversibles.
    Audio: 2 SKM10 subs and 6 KM6200s powered by Kicker IX1000.5, Pair REV8s powered by JL M4300 amp, Kenwood 440u head unit, RC107 remote at helm, and RC60 remote at transom
    Misc: Blue Seas Add-a-Battery, SeaDek, Evolution Cover, Blue interior LEDs, 2 Attwood Underwater LEDs

Default Boat security systems

I really like the idea of the alarm trigger tied into the canvas cover snaps.

http://youtu.be/K5apUTL85Aw

http://www.columbiaboatalarms.com/CanvasSnapSensor.htm
    Last edited by Boonejeepin; 04-09-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there