Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Ripped off - End of a long, painful day

Dang man, this sucks big time! I can't even imagine how angry I would be! Better top that fence off with some razor wire

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I've had cars broken into and damaged before. It truly makes you sick and more so a boat with that kind of damage. People just suck, that's all there is to it. Today's culture of "it's not right that someone has more than me" is making things worse.

consider putting up a camera system outside if you're going to keep boat there. Sad thing is whoever it was may likely come back in the future. Maybe a vibration type alarm or something?

My sympathies. And don't let anger eat at you - remember God sees all things and in the end nobody "gets away" with anything. He will judge. Get it fixed and have a great summer with your family and friends with the boat that you've EARNED and worked hard for.

Electric fence. 100,000 Amps should do the trick.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    Electric fence. 100,000 Amps should do the trick.
    and a machine gun bunker, or at least a sniper hide

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Dang Berg. I would be out of control. Hope all works out well for you.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Dude that makes me sick. Liars and thieves are the same If your one your the other. I have the same exact storage set up as you. Next to the garage behind a locked gate with 6 ft fence. The homeowners association just saw my tower stick up a couple of ft above the fence and now i have to move it. The wife and I were arguing about public storage or an enclosed private one. Sorry but you personally helped me. Know know the sad thing is as screwed up as this country is, If I caught someone doing this I would try to hurt them bad. I'd be the one going to jail or getting shot. Sorry but thank you. And I really don't understand the vandallism. It has to be someone that has seen your boat and is jealous. Gene

I'm cooled down some but still edgy. Spoke to my neighbors and let them know -asked the ones right next to me if they had heard anything. The mom, kinda funny actually, said no but that morning about 6:30 or so she was getting ready for work and said she heard a really loud "OH F___CK" outside from my side of the fence. Figured one of the kids was in trouble, but now it makes sense to her. "Oh, uh, sorry about that."

I talked to my brother who is also a cop about the whole situation. He agreed with the taller fence but warned about getting too defensive. Like ditchsnake said, I'd be the one going to jail if I came around the corner and took out some dirt bag with a baseball bat or put a few rounds in him. Just doesn't make sense to me but that's the way it is.

He also told me that whoever came in was probably in and out in 10 minutes or less. The sheriff and the insurance adjuster basically said the same thing. They don't take their time to take things apart. Pull, pry, cut, grab, go. I guess my tower amp was too hard to get to because they just left it. I know if they were in there they could see it. I haven't checked yet to see if the wires are cut.

I don't know about all the stab marks. Only thing I can think is some f--ckstick was bored waiting on the other f--ckstick or pissed because the other speakers didn't come out or pissed that life is unfair or whatever.

The boat hasn't seen the light of day since Sept or Oct so it had to be someone who knows we have it or someone who spotted the carport top over the fence and was casing it. That's what the sheriff suggested and said they've had a rash of those kinds of prowlings in the past.

At any rate, I need to get out to an upholstery shop and stereo shop for quotes, and maybe a mechanical inspection. Our weather is really not cooperating for any of this though with big rainstorms passing through which grinds me even more to have it just sitting there and being able to do nothing...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Most city codes prohibit fences taller than 6'. Put a baby monitor in your boat. You can put the action right by your ears. I use them when I travel and I leave it in the car. Interesting to hear conversations in the parking lot.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Sucks dude! Sorry to hear.
    Our city will let you do an 8' fence but you have to pull permits and get everything approved. I would double check with them first. Last thing you need is to build a new fence and have the city start knocking on your door!
    2004 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I talked to my brother who is also a cop about the whole situation. He agreed with the taller fence but warned about getting too defensive. Like ditchsnake said, I'd be the one going to jail if I came around the corner and took out some dirt bag with a baseball bat or put a few rounds in him. Just doesn't make sense to me but that's the way it is.

Not in Texassss!!!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD