Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't sweat one PD only claim too much. You'd be surprised how the numbers work out on this kind of thing.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Insurance Increase?

Ok so I talked to Boat US and they told me that everyone's rates went up due to abnormal weather conditions or something. Probably that stupid hurricane that hit New York / New Jersey last year

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Ok so I talked to Boat US and they told me that everyone's rates went up due to abnormal weather conditions or something. Probably that stupid hurricane that hit New York / New Jersey last year

Sent from my iPhone
    It was def. hurricane sandy. I should be getting my renewal this month so I am curious to see what it is. I want to say I pay a little over $300 but not sure of the limits. Full coverage.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Just got this in a message from Progressive:

Propulsion Plus Coverage
    How a low-cost coverage can save you from high-cost repairs

A new lower unit on an outboard motor or the upper and lower units of a sterndrive motor can easily cost thousands of dollars. That can be a big bill, but now you can let us pay it.

With Propulsion PlusŪ coverage, exclusively from Progressive, we'll pay to repair or replace these components in case of mechanical breakdown. We'll even pay when the breakdown results from normal wear and tear.

To add it to your policy—just call 1-800-888-7764.

Plus, it's affordable. The newer the boat, the lower the annual premium is for the life of the policy. In fact, coverage for a brand new boat can start for
    as little as $38 a year!

So help protect your propulsion system with the only protection of its kind—add Propulsion Plus coverage today.*
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

just walked out of my insurance agents office for this years payment. paid 430.00 for year with no increases in last 3 years

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Man I went from like 470 or so to like 520. Not a huge increase, just like 50 bucks but I've never gotten a ticket on the water or had a claim. In fact this year i have one more year experience as a boater than I did last year, therefore my insurance should decrease lol.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Boat should be worth a little less too. Crooks.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Almost as bad as lawyers.

Get on line and do a boating safety course and get around 10% off. Free and quick savings.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Shoot, you gotta be able to read to pass one of them things. Post a link to the answers.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!