Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I went with US Boats as i have been using them for years.

My insurance went up 50 for the year but then my boat value doubled as well.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

So far the only one I've found that's competitive with Ski Safe is Gieco. I'm still waiting on BoatUS to send me the quote, but it looks like I'll be going with Ski Safe.

Default Insurance Increase?

I just email my friends Allstate lady and she is going to get back to me with a quote

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Insurance Increase?

Texas Farm Bureau for all you TX boys. No one can come close to touching them

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    We should all find a way to get our boat insurance from one place-- maybe Dusty could help?
    There has to be a moomba forum discount! Insurance is a state, not fed, regulated thing isn't it?

I dug mine up. I was at 528 with Allstate and switched to safeco for 477. 300k liability and full coverage on boat.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

ours is 404.00 through safeco with 500K liability and full coverage on a 2012 boat, plus 7k in extras plus 2200 in trailer etc. etc.

My houses and autos are all through safeco as well.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

the problem with insurance are that there are soooo many moving parts to an individual quote where what might be right for one person will be completely out of the ball park for someone else.. between prior claims, boat value, credit score, insurance score, state of residency, kept at home vs stored, liability limits and on and on...

this same debate comes up once a year on a cycle forum I belong to and there it ends up being the 20-somethings bitching about high rates and pissed that the olders are getting cheaper rates..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by pickle311 View Post
    I'm paying $500 / year right now, but it's time to renew. Funny this came up, because I put all my insurance papers in my work bag today so that I can go through it and make some phone calls.
    Started comparing mine in 2007 did not change till end of 2008. At the time a spreadsheet was my friend.
    2 cars
    1 boat
    1 pwc
    1 personal house
    3 rental houses
    3 rental condos
    1 small business policy with 2 locations.

Comparing from one co. to another is hard without apples to apples.

Still have 3 insurance co and 2 agents, would love to have one of each. Seems some companies like some policies over others.

I'm with skisafe. Mine went up about 30$ so I called an ask why, now its only up 10 bucks?
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

One company for house, vehicles, boat - multi policy discount in there somewhere. Boat is about $30ish a month. Although I'm wondering what that is going to look like come renewal time this year.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...