Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Help Pricing 2006 LSV From the Moomba Leaders

Hey Mandley, Kaneboats, Wolfman , Sandm, , I need some opinions on pricing, I have a 2006 LSV 275 hours, boat has been on private lake in Orlando. Color is navy blue with sand rock interior options 325HP engine, perfect pass, bimini top, pop up cleats, 4 tower speakers, sub and amp, wake plate, 750 LB ballast in rear ski lockers, 400 LB ballast front locker, raw water strainer and single axle trailer. Boat is in great shape has 4 or 5 small rips in vinyl. I appreciate your opinions thanks in advance.

Sorry I am not one of the folks you listed but I think I know my boat prices and confident others will agree. I basically have the exact same boat but a 2004 and I would not let it go for any less than 24k. 2006 someone should pay between 25 and 27k...you might even be able to push 28k to the right buyer..IMO

Not an exact comparison because its not retail, but my dealer offered me 27.5k for my boat on a trade-in.
    Last edited by brad460; 04-03-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Good info Brad, but not a good comparison as the 04 LSV and 06 LSV are totally different boats.

Check onlyinboards.com and local CraigsList to get a starting point. You can check NADA, too but just to make yourself feel good as the local market will dictate. Off the top of my head, I'd say $28-$32k is where you end up selling it at based on the boat and your location. I'd list it for $35k and see what kind of response you get.

it all depends on your market and how many are around there for sale. me buying that boat in the south, I wouldn't touch it for a penny over 28k. seen a couple 07-08 for low30's last year.. you list stereo gear, but if it's stock, not really worth an addon and most other listings are pretty much the expected gear for a boat.

good luck with whatever you do.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

There should be a pretty substantial price jump going from an 05 to an 06 because of the complete redesign. With the info you gave I would say 28k-30k depending on the boat's condition and local market.

I would say at least 30

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

id day but I wasn't asked!!

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Thanks for all the input I checked out only inboards and boat trader. The boat has definetely held its value. I will take pictures this weekend and list for sale. $29,500

Sorry im late to the party,

Everyone seems to be right on point in the pricing.

Looking at Onlyinboards wont give you much help right now, there's only half a dozen Moomba boats for sale right now. This is a good thing in the fact that Moomba are 1 selling, 2 no one wants to sell them LOL.

Expand your search and you find 19 boats at 30 or less. That's a lot to compete with when they are Tige, Centurion, Malibu, Supreme.

Pricing it at 29,500 seems a good start but you need to have some great pics, and have the boat really clean looking.

Also id write up a nice spec list of options.

When i sold mine, i got questions like performance, how do we use it, when was the services done. What types of services does it need? What condition the trailer is in, how old are the tires, engine issues, and all sorts of weird stuff.

Spend a little time and read each add in the Only Inboards, see what makes the other guys boat better and worse then yours. This way when people call you can bring up other boats such as,

exp,

I know my boat is 29,500 and there are 3 other boats the same price, a Tige, Supreme and a Malibu, but, this one has this many hours, this many options and looks to have more interior wear then mine.

You want to be the smartest guy on the phone and don't bash the other boats, but use there negatives to make yours more positive.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by jimmylsv View Post
    Thanks for all the input I checked out only inboards and boat trader. The boat has definetely held its value. I will take pictures this weekend and list for sale. $29,500
    a solid starting point as you are under that 30k mark. that will make you look like a better value mentally than a 31k boat for most people..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten