Default Check engine/limp mode

Just a heads up.. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you, but it happened to me and I didn't find any info on any forums. I have a 2013 Mojo with the 345 hp Indmar surf motor. 39 hours. The check engine light came on and the boat went into "limp mode," meaning the ecu limited the engine to 3000 rpm. It seemed to be running fine.

I tried everything to reset. A series of re-starts, turning off the battery, etc. finally I had no choice but to take it to the dealer.

The code was "cat damaging misfire on cylinder 3". The weird thing was The fact that the code was not active. He said it should have re-set itself but didn't. He cleared it, we ran it for a while and everything checked out great.

Anyone have any ideas or comments?
    2019 Moomba Mojo

I had a similar issue and it was a bad spark plug that I replaced snd no issues after
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Default Check engine/limp mode

Check engine light came back on. No limp mode this time. Seemed to be running fine, so I turned off the batteries for about 15 minutes and it re-set. This engine seems awful touchy....
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Maybe you have a sketchy spark plug on #3 cylinder.....replace it?,check wires
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug