Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Now I understand why it is so imperative you guys down there wipe your boats down immediately at the end of the day...
    The upside of that is that it has been warm enough to have been on the water EVERY weekend for the past 5 weeks...without wetsuits.
    2008 Mobius LSV, Z5, Gravity ballast, wakeplate

Default April 2013 Pictures Thread

Quote Originally Posted by slicks View Post
    Wow! You a lucky man. The 1 hour I spent on that lake test driving this boat was impressive. I have had to resort to the "chocolate water" of my creek. We have some property on the Pedernales River between Austin and Marble Falls. But, there is no water...Boat houses sitting on dry ground.
    Hit me up next time your in the area

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Last weekends activity... great Saturday with friends.
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Default Re: April 2013 Pictures Thread

Is that a mastercraft center console?

Looks like a good time!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

KG, you survived the season, thought you would be off to an island for some R&R
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

yes sir it is a center console.
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Beautiful, isn't it? It's normally more green than brown. However, we have had several days of rain and that tends to cloud it up alot. This is a small creek that runs behind my house. It's called Chigger Creek and dumps into Clear Creek, which leads to Clear Lake. Needless to say, none of them are very "Clear".

oooooooooooooo brackish!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    oooooooooooooo brackish!
    Yep. Clear Lake is brackish. Up where we are the salinity levels are really much lower. I was a little apprehensive at first. But, I have been ANAL about clean up after each use. My thoughts are, I will do all I can to fend off the elements and have a DANG good time with the boat and my family and friends.

I have a good friend that just bought a brand new Mojo and he is out every weekend. There are LOTS of $75k+ (X45, Wake Setter, SAN) boats on the creek every time we are out. I'm sure some have freshwater cooling, but I'd bet most don't.

I hope my boat will last many years. If it doesn't, I hope when it dies we had a helluva time on it.

2008 Mobius LSV, Z5, Gravity ballast, wakeplate

Yep. Clear Lake is brackish. Up where we are the salinity levels are really much lower. I was a little apprehensive at first. But, I have been ANAL about clean up after each use. My thoughts are, I will do all I can to fend off the elements and have a DANG good time with the boat and my family and friends.

I have a good friend that just bought a brand new Mojo and he is out every weekend. There are LOTS of $75k+ (X45, Wake Setter, SAN) boats on the creek every time we are out. I'm sure some have freshwater cooling, but I'd bet most don't.

I hope my boat will last many years. If it doesn't, I hope when it dies we had a helluva time on it.

Most important thing is just a good, really good engine flush after every weekend. You just don't want that water sitting in the engine and exhaust all the time.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default April 2013 Pictures Thread

Friend with a mojo??? And they are not on the board??? We need to tell them about the TX Jam!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD