Thread: waterki show

Default waterki show

there's a team of waterskiers that do a show 2x weekly for the summer in wrightstown about 15 minutes from my house. I would guess there to be 25-35 involved in the show and ages seemed to range from 7 or 8 to 40's. not a perfect show, but very entertaining and amazing to see the younger ones out there. I'm not a skier, but here's proof that there are still people teaching and passing down skiing to the younger set..

I couldn't believe how many at work have not been to this show and several live under 5 minutes away.
    sorry for the camera pics. had I known what it was going to be, would have brought a real camera.

All girls team in all pink here...

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

twice a week all summer? That's a lot of shows. Great to see!!!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

That's water ski territory. May may have changed when I was a kid. A lot of changes changed there as the lake we had our cabin at doesn't even exist for now. Some people lost there boats going over the dam and the rest were high and dry. i went back two years ago and the boats are still sitting there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-c96Jw5dog

Turn the volume off on this one as the people in it are pathetic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmB1NW7wPs

I see the water ski team is still intact and doing well.

http://hartwickhuskys.com/
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

wow. that one boat looked like it was being flushed down a giant toilet.

do you know anything more about the situation? are there plans to rebuild the dam and refill the lake?

I don't know a whole lot but they are getting funding from the state, contributions and fees to rebuild with an earthen dam instead of the old power generating dam that was there and hadn't been in use since the 50's. The last time I went back the brush and trees were growing everywhere so they will need to cut the vegetation.

There is B&B Sports that sells Moomba and I would stop by and they seem to still thrive. It looks like they do internet sales so it doesn't matter where the building is.
    Last edited by zabooda; 06-14-2013 at 03:41 PM.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD