Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Closed

Default Just Closed

Thanks guys! Ron, it's in the Fawn Lake subdivision in Old Town Katy. We wanted to stay out of the mega huge subdivisions (Cinco Ranch, Firethorne, ect). Fawn Lake is basically a circle with a pond in the middle and a jogging trail, not very big at all. The builder actually lives in the house across the street from where we will be.

It's not as close to the water as some of y'all's new pads, in fact it's about 7 miles farther (already about a 110 mile drive), but the close proximity to family makes up for it. Katy just doesn't have any good water sources for boating close by. My parents and her parents are all within 5 miles which is good since I'm out of town so much.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Congratulations! Houses are always an interesting investment.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Congrats! Very happy for you guys. May become very important to be close to family. Stay on that builder. Good to visit the site often and bring water when it starts getting hot out-- lemonade is good too. Maybe beer late on Fridays.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

ha!

I showed up twice a week with goodies when the framers were at our house. Most important part, IMO. If they build straight, plumb and level walls then everything else is more likely to be in good shape. I rotated between McDonald's breakfast mid-week to cold ones & pizza on Fridays.

Default Just Closed

I would definitely be down with bringing refreshments however I will be offshore or out of the country for the first half of construction pretty much. May have to pass this on to Heidi

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Just Closed

Hot chick delivering pizza and beer? They might just build that big garage anyway to stretch the project out!
    2013 Outback V

Congrats man!!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

David are you headed for an out of country gig?
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

I agree with Ian it will be a easy way to get some extra perks lol.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Default Just Closed

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    David are you headed for an out of country gig?
    I'm in New Orleans right now for a 2 day meeting today and tomorrow, then I head offshore Friday till Tuesday. Then Friday i fly to Russia for three weeks for a training school. Then as soon as I get home I go back offshore for a week and half. Then home for one week in may, then back offshore for three weeks. So by the time I get some
    Time off in June it will be like half way done or more lol.

Sent from my iPhone
    David