Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Just Closed

pretty sure that ain't Heidi throwing down the sod.
    '
    good call.

Default Just Closed

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    pretty sure that ain't Heidi throwing down the sod.
    '
    good call.
    It was 155 a pallet installed for Bermuda, at that price it was an easy decision. However we were one pallet short so i will be laying the final pallet solo tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I put down a pallet this year in a dead area around a tree-- ripped out some ugly bushes and bricks and just sodded the whole area. It was about 95 out. Man, my 13 y/o twin boys were beat after that one! Unfortunately I could not help much as carrying sod one handed doesn't work too well. Much too hot to set the beer down.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Just Closed

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I put down a pallet this year in a dead area around a tree-- ripped out some ugly bushes and bricks and just sodded the whole area. It was about 95 out. Man, my 13 y/o twin boys were beat after that one! Unfortunately I could not help much as carrying sod one handed doesn't work too well. Much too hot to set the beer down.
    Priorities man, priorities!

PWI as usual...

David, looks awesome great choices.
    Wait til you have to move, we just moved a last Friday, 2 miles away. Crazy, I am beat and missing my xlv.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Just Closed

the place is looking great, really like all the pics. moving sucks! just did it, and i'll be moving again soon when we find a new house as we're temporarily in an apartment while searching.

really like the details. what are the specs on the house again? (sq. footage and all) did you customize the depth of the garage to keep the boat?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    the place is looking great, really like all the pics. moving sucks! just did it, and i'll be moving again soon when we find a new house as we're temporarily in an apartment while searching.

really like the details. what are the specs on the house again? (sq. footage and all) did you customize the depth of the garage to keep the boat?
    Specs!
    House is 2,217 sq ft without the garage about 2,700 with the garage.
    2 car garage (garage is standard size, I would have like to make it long enough to fit the boat buuuuut it did not make financial sense, 115 mile tow to the lake each, currently the boat is stored 2 miles from lake house and storage is way cheaper than gas).
    House is 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, and an office. We tiled everything but the Bedrooms and the office to aide in cleaning since we have two small dogs.

The best part about this house is we have like 4 cops that live in our neighbor hood, the Katy police dept is about 1.5 miles away, Heidis parents are like 2 miles away, and my parents are like 6 miles away. This is a big deal for us since I am out of town so often for work. And for the time being we have a cow pasture behind the house so it seems a little country haha.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Just Closed

Very nice congrats again! So wait, you travel 115 miles to your boat each time you go out on it? You're in the same "boat" as our friends who make a 2 hr trip every weekend just to go out on the boat one day out of the weekend. Did I misinterpret that wrong?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Very nice congrats again! So wait, you travel 115 miles to your boat each time you go out on it? You're in the same "boat" as our friends who make a 2 hr trip every weekend just to go out on the boat one day out of the weekend. Did I misinterpret that wrong?

Well luckily we very very rarely just make a day trip, my fiance's parents own a lake house and she is a nurse and has flexible three day a week schedule and I am off 2 weeks a month so we usually go for large periods of time. like 3-4 days. We have done the day trip thing before though, makes for a long day. But yeah, every time we go on the boat its a 2 hour 115 mile drive each way, partly because the water on the river is the best around. There are a few lakes about an hour away but one more hour of driving and we have endless glass.
    David

Ok so we have finally started moving in! I went at it basically alone for 3 days last week so not a lot got done but we are living there. I am back at work now and Heidi is working on the small stuff and I have a few large items left. It still looks fairly empty but I will throw some shots up for yall anyways!

our new sofas and rug

old school dlp style tv (70" LED will be purchased soon)

new bedroom set, we went from a double to a king and the difference is unreal. there is also a dresser and chest not pictured all part of the same set. solid mahogony wood, its heavy stuff!

here is our kitchen table, this is before i assembled the chairs
    David