Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Just Closed

we got some cabinets in the laundry room as well, they came a little late since the builder forgot to order them but late is better than never!

I also got a hand from Cody from the forum, he gave me hand putting up blinds one night and moving a bed. We have the 2.5" faux blinds through out the house in white.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Nothing like a KING. Can't believe they make anything else. Place is really shaping up.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Lookin great David!

Nothing like trying to move stuff in and setup solo without scratching, dinging, denting anything....
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Just Closed

Yep, looking great!

David - What service comes through the three wall outlets located above the TV? - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    David - What service comes through the three wall outlets located above the TV? - Stuart
    One is 110V electrical outlet, one is a HDMI that goes down to where the components will be on shelf on the ground, and one is Ethernet that goes to the office where the router is so we can hardwire the smart tv for Netflix and won't have to worry about lagging wifi connections

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Just Closed

it is all really coming together and looking great, congrats to you both! I'll be in the same boat as you in a couple of weeks after we close on our house Oct. 9th (moving stuff in alone). I am going to hire some big man help though to get the furniture from A to B.

A double to a king? Man you must be in HEAVEN! that new king must be like you and Heidi are in different states. Are you going to wall mount the new TV or keep it on a stand?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    it is all really coming together and looking great, congrats to you both! I'll be in the same boat as you in a couple of weeks after we close on our house Oct. 9th (moving stuff in alone). I am going to hire some big man help though to get the furniture from A to B.

A double to a king? Man you must be in HEAVEN! that new king must be like you and Heidi are in different states. Are you going to wall mount the new TV or keep it on a stand?
    When we get the new TV for the living room (hopefully early next year) it will be wall mounted, that was the idea of having the connections placed up high on the wall when they built it. Trying to plan ahead. And yeah the one night we were both home at the same time so far was crazy, i can sleep at 45 degree angle and not even come into her area. I am ready to get home from work and enjoy it all some more but I'm stuck in Korea until like Oct 16. Blahh.
    David