Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Looking for height ASAP Please!

Can someone give me the height of a 2008 mobius lsv with the standard tower folded at the point of the highest knuckle please! I'm no where near my boat or else I'd measure to determine my door height

As much as I hate to say it I'm going to sell the mobius for a new centurion sv230 or a sv211 in the next week depending on how tall my garage door is. Man was the mobius a great first boat to own !!!! Each centurion requires a different height. Can't remember if my door is 7 or 8 feet, gotta make sure it fits nothin like a 80k mistake LOL

Thanks guys !!!
    Loaded 2008 Mobius LSV w/ custom tribal wrap!

with an 8" drop hitch mine clears a 7 foot door by 1/2". Oh, and I have an LS.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Quote Originally Posted by alex56 View Post
    Can someone give me the height of a 2008 mobius lsv with the standard tower folded at the point of the highest knuckle please! I'm no where near my boat or else I'd measure to determine my door height

As much as I hate to say it I'm going to sell the mobius for a new centurion sv230 or a sv211 in the next week depending on how tall my garage door is. Man was the mobius a great first boat to own !!!! Each centurion requires a different height. Can't remember if my door is 7 or 8 feet, gotta make sure it fits nothin like a 80k mistake LOL

Thanks guys !!!
    With an 80K boat the dealer should let you tow it home and test fit the garage.

LSV have always been advertised as fitting a standard 7 foot door. Some people have to do weird things to get it to fit but i think this depends on if your driveway is level or tilted.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

My 2008 LSV on a single axle trailer would go through my 7 foot door which wasn't quite 7 feet but I had to unhitch and lower it all the way down on the trailer jack and push it in by hand.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys ! I should have mentioned the measurement of the boat off the car and the wheel all the way down. We have to push it in. It's just really confusing because everyone gives a different answer ! But I really appreciate it !!

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    With an 80K boat the dealer should let you tow it home and test fit the garage.

LSV have always been advertised as fitting a standard 7 foot door. Some people have to do weird things to get it to fit but i think this depends on if your driveway is level or tilted.

Yeah I wish LOL too bad either you have to custom order one or just find a new one floating around a dealer and my dealer doesn't stock them you have to order

Yeah I wish LOL too bad either you have to custom order one or just find a new one floating around a dealer and my dealer doesn't stock them you have to order
    The other option is your dealer should know the height with the tower folded of the new boat. if they don't they can call around. We have several of them sitting at the dealers in Cali and Oregon.

Cal Marine in Cali is a great place to call if you need measurements.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    The other option is your dealer should know the height with the tower folded of the new boat. if they don't they can call around. We have several of them sitting at the dealers in Cali and Oregon.

Cal Marine in Cali is a great place to call if you need measurements.
    I know how tall both Enzo models are already I'm trying to get an idea of what my door height is now with my mobius so I will know which one will fit LOL but thanks for the suggestion man !

a new centurion sv230 or a sv211

nothin like a 80k mistake LOL
    If you're that high on either of those boats, then you're about to make a mistake. I was quoted in that neighborhood for a fully loaded Enzo SV233 which included shipping to Atlanta. I'd ask the dealer to sharpen the pencil a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    If you're that high on either of those boats, then you're about to make a mistake. I was quoted in that neighborhood for a fully loaded Enzo SV233 which included shipping to Atlanta. I'd ask the dealer to sharpen the pencil a bit more.
    My dealer is Jeff page the owner of inland surf boats and inland surfer I think hee's beyond sharp in this area of expertise LOL those babies are not cheap anywhere you get em