Default anyone had all their hoses loose on their engine?

Ok...last weekend we were wakeboarding and I noticed the bilge was running....checked out the engine compartment and it was full of water.......took the boat out of the water and found hoses disconnected .......and loose......should this be happening on a boat with 104 hours that has had all up to date maintenance? if so why doesn't warranty cover the repair?
    I don't know what hoses they were as I am not mechanically inclined...

thx
    2013 not a Moomba

Brayden,

How many hours have you put on your boat this season? When you had it winterized, did the shop leave it in a state that required it to come back to them to be "summerized"? its a very common practice to pull the drain plugs and remove hoses during the winterizing, and leave the engine in that state. This then requires you to pay to have it put back together. This can lead to exactly what you have experienced.

^^^ that was my thinking, a shop will do this so you have to come back and pay another fee for summerization.

If you have it winterized this year you can request that all the hoses be reinstalled, and just leave the block plugs out. Thats all you need off the engine if its properly winterized to protect it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That maybe the way the shop protects themselves from people putting water back in the eng after it has been winterized.

Some places mark thier work so they don't buy an eng from others stupidity.
    2000 Möbius V
    Indmar assault 5.7mpi
    Perfect pass stargazer wake
    Oj 445 will be replaced soon
    1100#on each side of the eng ,800 in ski locker
    almost enough