Default Middle Ballast Problems

So at the end of the summer last year, my middle ballast bag would auto fill when you filled any of the other bags. So i swapped out the solenoid with a brand new one, still no fix. So the Boat shop out here swapped out the valves with a new one. Well had it out last week for the 1st time and now the middle wont fill at all. It drains but doesn't fill! any ideas?
    Thanks!
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

Check that you have 12 VDC at the solenoid when you flip the switch to fill the center bag. If you don't, check the fuse under the dash.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

If you've checked the fuse, also check and clean the connections on the back of the switch. They can get junked up over time and simply not having a good connection when you flip the switch means no electrical connection to the valve or the pumps. There is electrical cleaner you can spray on and let sit for a moment and then wipe off. I've "borrowed" an Emory board from my wife to file down to get a bare metal connection and that has helped in the past as well. It sucks to replace a value or pump only to find out its the electrical connection or fuse.