Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Well, it was time and the Moomba is gone. I changed over to the dark site

Went to the boat show this weekend and saw my dream boat. Keep it sweet and simple i'm changing brand and side. I love my moomba and has served me well for the last 4 years. no complaints what so ever against anythings. I traded her at the show and got myself a 13' Malibu Wakesetter VTX.

Thanks guy who have help me all the way fix and bugs.

Congratz man, that's quite the upgrade to say the least. I'm sure you will be very happy. Don't be a stranger your always welcome here even when you don't have a SC product.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Niceboat... Congrats.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I am not branded to a specific brand, lol. This site help me a lot and I will still be around reading and commenting. A boat is a boat, no matter what brand it is. It's the sport that we all share in common. Stuff I learned here will help me with the BU. I've looked at all the brand and models but when a boat dealer nearby just got Malibu and Axis it was a huge surprise. Service for my Moomba was 12 hrs away from here and since i bought the boat second hand, they were not that helpful at time. So far with the service im getting from my new dealership I am more than impress and they will bend backward to help you. Answering email at nights and even on weekends. And he made me an offer on my Moomba that would have been stupid to refuse.

Great boat man, Is that the actual one you got from the picture? If so please provide feedback on how the black treats ya. I would love to buy a black boat next but I am a little nervous about how hot it might get. Also let me know how the surf gate works out on that. I bet its going to be awesome.

So true. I've got a supra 22ssv that I love. Malibu's were my favorite boat at the local show. By far. Nice boat!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kojack View Post
    I am not branded to a specific brand, lol. This site help me a lot and I will still be around reading and commenting. A boat is a boat, no matter what brand it is. It's the sport that we all share in common. Stuff I learned here will help me with the BU. I've looked at all the brand and models but when a boat dealer nearby just got Malibu and Axis it was a huge surprise. Service for my Moomba was 12 hrs away from here and since i bought the boat second hand, they were not that helpful at time. So far with the service im getting from my new dealership I am more than impress and they will bend backward to help you. Answering email at nights and even on weekends. And he made me an offer on my Moomba that would have been stupid to refuse.

Yes, this is the actual boat I bought. They brought it back to the store after the show as the trailer didn't arrived yet and I wanted to add some options on it that would take about 2 weeks to get and about 2 days to install. The top is white and only the sides are black. Dont think it will be warmer then the top of my Moomba. As long as you take the top part white, black would most likely be hot or hanging your arm on the side and touching the boat could be a tad hot. Thats what comes with black. Shall be able to try it out in about a month or so for the ice to leave and warm enough with a 4/3 full suit. I'll keep you posted. It will sure be an adaptation from the moomba but a boat is a boat so i'll keep u up on the goods and bads.

That is a sharp looking boat. I agree with you, a boat is a boat. Right now I am in a 2000 SAN 210. I dream of the day I can get into a mojo though. But any boat is 1000x better than no boat. Please post some info about the surf gate after you start using it. The videos I have seen of it are really cool. I have been in one wakesetter and it was extremely nice. The vinyl, and interior was amazing. Congrats again.

Default Well, it was time and the Moomba is gone. I changed over to the dark site

Good looking ride!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Man i love this forum. No matter what you ride, your always welcome. No bullshit, no pissing contest. I hang out more on this forum then on the malibu one as this one as a lot more input into questions and comments. Bad comments are rarely seen. True genuine people. gotta love it. I would have probably stayed in the same SC family if a dealer would have been close. MOJO looks wicked but to be honest my heart has been set on the wakesetter for a number of years. just couldnt afford it. My goal is to someday have a 21 LSV wakesetter but i'll be fine with the 20 VTX. You cant have it all and just having this one is more than i could have even dreamed off. One thing for sure is after talking with multiples friends and fellow rider, the grass isnt always greener on the other side. All have their perks and all something that need addressing. The only thing i want is to handle at least like my Moomba and the rest will be icing on the cake. The surf gate principale is really interesting but I'm not sure i would have paid the extra if it wouldnt have been on already. I never surfed a day in my life, i have bought the rope and now need a board, ohhhhh dear expenses. My mind is set on a inland surfer but model not sure yet. But pictures and video will be posted here for feedback.