Default For Sale - Kicker ZXMRLC Dual Zone Remote Level Controller

ZXM RLC.gifUpgrading to the Wetsounds WS420 so I am selling my Kicker ZXM Dual Zone Remote Level Controller. This has been used one season and works great. It will control your cabin speakers and your tower speakers independently. If you have a Kicker Amp with the Bass Controller the controls match it exactly.

Details:

The Kicker Marine ZXM-RLC dual-zone, Remote Level Control/Preamp delivers ultimate flexibility and control in a boat’s audio system. The ZXM-RLC provides separate level controls for two audio zones on a watercraft, such as the tower and cockpit speakers, enhancing the fun on the rivers, lakes and seas.

The ZXM-RLC’s individual volume-controlled outputs can be used for any application where greater control is needed over amplifier volume and level – the possibilities are endless! Tower speaker volume can be turned independently from the boat speakers. Subwoofers or transom speakers can be added and controlled as well. The ZXM-RLC can be used with an iPod® or any MP3 player for applications where traditional head units are not needed.

It features a single line-level, (RCA) stereo input that handles up to 4.5 volts and differential-balanced inputs for minimizing unwanted noise . The ZXM-RLC boasts a stout preamp design providing up to 9VRMS of unclipped output to amplifiers and dual line-level, (RCA) stereo zone outputs, each with its own rotary volume controls. The remote volume controls have their own extendable umbilical cords for effortless mounting flexibility.

The unit utilizes a single RCA input, two RCA outputs, two remote gain control knobs, remote extender cables, mounting hardware and power connections.

$60 shipped!

Paypal payment only. I will include a longer cable as well. One of the cables that are included from the factory are not long enough to reach from the battery compartment to the helm. It uses a standard RJ 11 (Telephone) cable.

Here is a pic of one. Mine is still in the boat but will be ready to ship Saturday, March 23, 2013

ZXM RLC.JPG
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?21577-New-amp

If she will work with this amp I'll take it!!!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Yessir! That is the same amp I just sold with my Pro60s. In truth it will work with any amp that has RCA inputs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

SOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tow Rig:

Casey you have a dirrrrty box! Clean it up!

Just got the boat back today so the controller is boxed up and chilling in the mailbox waiting for USPS. You should receive it Saturday! Sorry it took so long...I appreciate your patience!

Tow Rig:

All good, mailbox cleaned. I am in no rush. Thank you.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's