Default Tower Speaker Cans

Has anyone had any luck cleaning their cans? Mine are faded and not shiny anymore and have some scratches. Any suggestion would be great.

I use Never Dull to clean mine periodically. Probably won't get the scratches out, but should shine up pretty well. Or find some aluminum wheel polish.

Wheel cleaner for my chrome cans.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

They have really faded out and the neverdull was not really doing the trick.
    05 Moomba LSV

Hey man have you gotten this figured out yet. I have the best solution for you possible. You need to wet sand them with 1500 then 2000 grit wet dry paper, then use rubbing compound and then swirl remover. If the oxidation is really bad start with 1000 then work it out.

I did this to an entire morortcycle frame and swing arm. I had an older GSXR 600 that I sanded and polished all the way out till it looked like chrome. I will tell you that aluminum will not stay super shiny it will always go dull again so you might want to shoot a little clear coat on it. The issue with clear coat is that it immediately takes the really deep shine off, but it will always stay at that level.

If you need any more advice on this let me know.