Thread: Gear Page

Hybrid View

Default Gear Page

What ever happened to the gear page? I need to buy some new stuff, but the page has been down for months.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSUmoomba View Post
    I need to buy some new stuff....
    I'll go out on a limb here and offer up that four of us have been working on a project that will make available some new stuff. I say on a limb because we all have regular jobs and this has taken longer than expected. Wish that we had delivered on this by now, but that we have not is not for lack of effort. So give us a little more time. We are agreed on: short sleeve t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, short sleeve wicking, long sleeve wicking, tote bag, hoodie, polo short, white towel, and striped towel. Will be using Moomba and Supra logo, plus some original artwork. Ordering and payment will be online. Production will take place in and shipping originate from the area of the Rocky Mountains. Talent hails from as far south as Texas. Most recent conference call on this project took place last night. Remember that we are just four ordinary guys working on something outside our individual areas of expertise, hoping to get this to you soon. Stay tuned......
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default Gear Page

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    I'll go out on a limb here and offer up that four of us have been working on a project that will make available some new stuff. I say on a limb because we all have regular jobs and this has taken longer than expected. Wish that we had delivered on this by now, but that we have not is not for lack of effort. So give us a little more time. We are agreed on: short sleeve t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, short sleeve wicking, long sleeve wicking, tote bag, hoodie, polo short, white towel, and striped towel. Will be using Moomba and Supra logo, plus some original artwork. Ordering and payment will be online. Production will take place in and shipping originate from the area of the Rocky Mountains. Talent hails from as far south as Texas. Most recent conference call on this project took place last night. Remember that we are just four ordinary guys working on something outside our individual areas of expertise, hoping to get this to you soon. Stay tuned......
    hitting the like button and throwing a huge Thank You out to you guys!!

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

amauzy Guest

Hi All! I wanted to reply this and let you all know that we do have a new Moomba Boats gear line in the works. My name is Amy Mauzy and I am the Skier's Choice Marketing Director. I'm available to answer questions about this thread or anything else you would like to know that is Moomba marketing-related.

You are right Brian the gear site has been down way too long, but in order for us to find the right partner, it has taken a little extra time. I am planning to do a preliminary news release specifically to the Moomba Maniacs next week with information on our new gear partner, the items we will be initially offering and when we hope to have the site up and stuff ready for purchase. We are working on designs right now and would love to get your input and ideas on those. We have already gleaned a lot of gear design direction from Maniac threads, but if you all have any direct suggestions let me know.

My email is [email protected]. We have a pretty tight spam filter that I try to check regularly, but if there is a delay in me getting back to you, that may be why. Another good place to catch me is on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/amymauzy.

Thanks for your patience! Take care.

Amy Mauzy

good news, been wanting some new Moomba gear for the new Moomba
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks Amy! You may get a few friend requests on Facebook now. Ha

Thanks so much for responding, Amy. This is good news. I actually tracked down some 2011 shirts at South Town Pro Shop and have ordered some from them. They mentioned something about you guys getting ready to launch some new gear. I"m looking forward to seeing the new stuff!

Thanks again!

That is great news. Hopefully can get some gear before putting the new boat in the water in another month.
    Thanks
    2012 OBV