Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Best quality/price tower speaker kit

I want to buy a pair of tower speakers with an amp for my boat (mobius lsv 09). I want good quality/price and don't want to end up putting 1k on it. Anyone has something to propose brand new or used condition would be good.

Is the tower on the lsv are already wired and ready to install tower speakers?

Thank you I'm a newbie in wakeboard boat

Aahah so wetsounds or Roswell should be my choice?

Audio threads like these can get a little sideways due to brand loyalty, but we'll try to keep it clean.

How about let's start with your all-in budget for amp/wiring/speakers. (No wiring in the tower, sorry.) Will you install yourself? Are you looking for surfing/party cove tunes or something clear at wakeboard distances? What type of music do you listen to mostly?

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Audio threads like these can get a little sideways due to brand loyalty, but we'll try to keep it clean.

How about let's start with your all-in budget for amp/wiring/speakers. (No wiring in the tower, sorry.) Will you install yourself? Are you looking for surfing/party cove tunes or something clear at wakeboard distances? What type of music do you listen to mostly?
    I'm looking for something that is playing good

Budget under 1k for everything

I'll install myself everything

Mostly music for wake surfing and no I don't want a concert in my boat

Music don't have any preferences so rock, rap, pop, house

This is why I taught used kit would be a best option for me

So you say under 1k, does that mean like $999.00 or are you looking for around 500.00. Also what are you looking for, amp, tower speakers (how many) cans? I think that with any of the above brands your 1k budget will get blown away in no time. Do you want the cans to swivel or just shoot strait back?

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Thank you and between the 650 and the icon 8 for my need is there a big difference?