Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Found Ian's thread. Post 85 to 122 on the sub pics with the new fiberglass panel in the 13 models.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....highlight=2013
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Thanks guys! Sorry for the tardy reply...somehow I hadn't noticed them (and hadn't gotten the usual email notice). Now that my installer has seen the boat he says he'll build a custom woofer box (ported I believe). Will let you know how it turns out! Won't be for a few weeks, though, as we'll be out of town and off the water for awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by slingo View Post
    Thanks guys! Sorry for the tardy reply...somehow I hadn't noticed them (and hadn't gotten the usual email notice). Now that my installer has seen the boat he says he'll build a custom woofer box (ported I believe). Will let you know how it turns out! Won't be for a few weeks, though, as we'll be out of town and off the water for awhile...
    Just something to keep in mind... You mentioned space was an issue for you. A ported enclosure will take up more space than a sealed one. regardless of the woofer brand chosen. Im not pushing you either way, (seald vrs ported), but its something to think about.

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Thanks Brian. I've told my installer that he can have ALL the space behind the wall under the helm. He "thinks" he'll be able to build a custom ported box to fit that area. If not he'll build a custom sealed box. He said he would STRONGLY ADVISE against Free Air woofers, even Wet Sounds, so I'm trusting him to do the best with that space. (don't want to put it anywhere else in the boat, so I'll get whatever he can get within that space).

Ill post up pics Friday of my install. I'm running 2 12's
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

let's see some pics for the mojo. I want to keep the factory look, leave the fiberglass foot rest piece in. I gather a sealed setup would be best considering the space.

Looks like ill be getting it out on tuesday
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED