Default For the kiddos????

http://www.wakeworld.com/products/in...detail&p=55050

Just picked this board up for $40 just wondering how this would do for my nephews? They are 11 years old and one weighs about 100 lbs and the other is about 70 lbs. I know this is not the "perfect" size for them, but being that they have NEVER wakeboarded before will this large of a board be good for them?
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by aapwayneo2001 View Post
    http://www.wakeworld.com/products/in...detail&p=55050

Just picked this board up for $40 just wondering how this would do for my nephews? They are 11 years old and one weighs about 100 lbs and the other is about 70 lbs. I know this is not the "perfect" size for them, but being that they have NEVER wakeboarded before will this large of a board be good for them?
    It will be too big but it should be much slower and easier to get up on. If they like it then you can get a proper sized board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    It will be too big but it should be much slower and easier to get up on. If they like it then you can get a proper sized board.

Can you come to oregon and teach my 10y/o how to do rolls this summer please I've been meaning to ask for a while now.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Can you come to oregon and teach my 10y/o how to do rolls this summer please I've been meaning to ask for a while now.
    LOL! I'm happy to help anyone that wants to learn, especially kids! However, coming to Oregon is probably not an option for me. I know it is very early in the season up there but when y'all get going I'd be happy to provide help via video chat and or email. It's not quite the same as being there but with technology now days it has become much easier to coach with the Internet and various mobile apps that are available. If this is any interest to you let me know and I'll get you contact info.

Todd

Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Something I forgot to mention is if anyone is in the Tulsa Ok area or would like to come this way. We are having demos to come ride the new Hyperlite gear behind new Supras and Moombas. The first demo is march 24-25. Also private lessons are available and will be 2 day Summer camps starting June 1-2. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will get you more specific details.

Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Thanks for the info I'll probably just let them get comfortable on the 137 then look into another board for them... I just can't bring myself to spend $300 on their first setup
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV