Default Wakemakers X-Link

Hey Folks

Planning on swapping out my 750's for 1100's
    Wakemakers is recommending I add the X-Link system to speed up the ballast transfer process. http://www.wakemakers.com/x-link-cro...kage-html.html
    I have been using the factory system to fill/drain when swapping from regular to goofy (and sometimes using the Tsunami system to help speed up the process).
    It's always time consuming and will only be a longer process upgrading to the 1100's.
    Looks like a pretty good idea
    Just wondering if anyone has installed/used the system and could offer an opinion?
    Thanks in advance

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KEH View Post
    Hey Folks

Planning on swapping out my 750's for 1100's
    Wakemakers is recommending I add the X-Link system to speed up the ballast transfer process. http://www.wakemakers.com/x-link-cro...kage-html.html
    I have been using the factory system to fill/drain when swapping from regular to goofy (and sometimes using the Tsunami system to help speed up the process).
    It's always time consuming and will only be a longer process upgrading to the 1100's.
    Looks like a pretty good idea
    Just wondering if anyone has installed/used the system and could offer an opinion?
    Thanks in advance

Cheers
    I have an X link system on my Mojo, its freaking awesome, Its so fast..
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

if I had to regularly swap sides, I'd install this system, especially if I wasn't running reversible pumps.

Even running the Reversible Pumps its super fast.

My only complaint comes in with the Timmers on the bags, and the % reading on the dash. These are always off now. The system doesn't read actually water or weight in the bags. It only reads how long the pumps are on or off for.

Once you Fill one side and then do the swap to the other, they will read in the 50% range and this becomes an issue when draining LOL.

So fare we have just dealt with it till the end of the day, Then i fill both rear bags till the dash says 100% and then drain them again. Its a little more time consuming at the end of the day but its not as issue right now as this is done headed back to the dock and waiting on the truck and trailer.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks for this post! This will be a huge help for me. I am the only one who rides goofy and we seem to be constantly switching back and forth. This should definitely speed things up for us.
    Derek & Poppy
    2010 Mobius LSV Sandrock/Fossil
    Gravity III ballast, wake plate, Z5, LEDs from Oznium (cup holders, helm, transom)
    Exile SX65M Cabin Speakers w/ Exile XM 15.4
    Exile SXT9Q Tower Speakers w/ Exile XM 30.2
    Exile 12" sub w/ XM12.1
    Exile ZLD MKII

Wanna sell your 750's once you upgrade?
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow