Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new boat

Default The new boat

Well, here she is. Gallup New Mexico is the sketchiest place I have ever been through & I have been through the back streets of Venice Beach, parts of Compton, Fargo, ND. Glad to have been to Phoenix once but have no desire to ever return. Boat is incredible in person. I was nervous about the colors, the whole buying site unseen. When we turned the corner out jaws dropped & new we had arrived.

I know it is not a Moomba, but I am very happy with the purchase. Cannot wait for summer

Default The new boat

Congrats! Let the fun begin..
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Default Re: The new boat

Love those colors!
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

We're very happy for you. She looks like a lot of fun. Glad your efforts paid off so nicely.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

good looking boat.

second the thoughts on gallup. believe it has one of the highest daily jail population for dui/drunk in public in the nation..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Congrats. Looks great. I don't think you will be disappointed.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Wait a sec.....You've been thru the 'sketchy' back streets of Fargo?!?! I didn't even know we have backstreets here...I've seen the freak show on venice beach and long beach too and certainly never got them confused from back home. To be on the safe side you better not bring the boat up here, people may point, stare and compliment you on it!

But, I digress.....Nice looking boat, have fun!
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    Wait a sec.....You've been thru the 'sketchy' back streets of Fargo?!?! I didn't even know we have backstreets here...I've seen the freak show on venice beach and long beach too and certainly never got them confused from back home. To be on the safe side you better not bring the boat up here, people may point, stare and compliment you on it!

But, I digress.....Nice looking boat, have fun!
    That was deff tongue in cheek. I grew up there, so I had to plug it as a tough place. But you gotta admit, those kids that cruise Broadway are tough, yo. Do they still cruise there? The freak shows on Venice are cool. It's a few blocks off the beach that are down right scary. I will be bringing the boat to Dickinson ND in July though, gonna spend a few days on lake sakakawea with the Mrs's family at their cabin. Watch her brother drool since his wife only lets him go into dept for new kitchens & homes. Poor guy, I would hate to have his wife, would never last with me.

nice ride! I like the colored tower. Enjoy your summer - I know you will!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Well, I didn't see that one coming...So, I guess that gives you the right for a cheap shot at the Northy. My wife is from Dickinson too and we get back there a couple times a year. I grew up in Bismarck, but have never been on Sakakawea. We got a cabin out by Detroit Lakes, MN so I never haul the boat out that way.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5