Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

My name comes from my cars license plate, and my forum names I use for my car racing forums, it's a 2004 Gto that uses a lot of nitrous. N2ogto

motosno963.. motocross ( well i use to race GNCC ) and snocross( have my 2007 polaris IQR race sled but have yet to race due to funds and time now a days) and my race number 963
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Default Re: What's up with that name?!

Jsly04xlv
    J- Jay
    Sly- short for sloyer (last name)
    04 xlv -current ride

From the mobile
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Default What's up with that name?!

TGoody14
    T - 1st letter in my name
    Goody - last name is Goodwin
    14 - was my jersey number

Back in 2000 Sean Combs, aka PDiddy, came out with a Hit Single - Bad Boys for Life and that was my come out song when I hit the mound back in my ball playin days...

I was a sophomore and the Seniors gave me the nickname TGoody to go along with my come out song by PDiddy. It stuck all through high school and carried on over to college ball.
    Still to this day, 13yrs later, I run into people back home that yell out TGOODY when they see me and they prolly couldn't even tell you my full name haha

Some things never change... lol
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Default What's up with that name?!

I like cigars and scotch.

Simple.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

My Main hobby is rock crawling. I was expaining to my Grandmother what I do. And she said your stillcrawlin???
    I just laughed and said yeah.
    Last edited by StillCrawlin; 04-28-2014 at 06:41 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV

I race motorcycles and the Irish Racing crew really got myself and my wife hooked on it and I became a part of Irish Racing so I used it here to put our name out there. And because I couldn't think of anything else.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Saskyrider -- double meaning. Obviously i'm from Saskatchewan hence the Sasky and Rider is for both riding behind the boat and the Saskatchewn Roughriders our provincial football team and the only pro team in Saskatchewan of any sport. It is like a cult following.... for that team... we outsell all 8 other teams combined in merchandise sales...
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    My name is my name.
    Yeah, me too. My first name is "Trayson". I'm one of the very few out there with that name, so it's almost always available on the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I went to college in Boone, NC and spent more time off road in my Jeep than I did in class. Boonejeepin

I have used that screen name for about 14 years now.

My wife agreed to a boat if I got rid of the Jeep when my daughter was born. Neither of us were comfortable with a carseat strapped in to a vehicle with a soft top. Maybe one day I will have a Jeep and a boat.
    Well, I have a Jeep and a boat, so it's certainly possible!

I guess I have more creativity going into my personalized plates on my vehicles. When I can't use "trayson", sometimes I use some of my personalized plates:

IGOZOOM: plate on my '98 BMW M3 Cabriolet
    KID4EVA: plate on my '00 Jeep TJ rockcrawler (because I'll never grow up)
    LUV2PLA: Plate that is going from my now dead '99 Audi A6 Avant to my newly acquired '02 Audi S6 Avant.

My avatar on this forum is a Stormtrooper helmet because my boat is all black and white and I decided to name it "Stormtrooper" and have a few star wars-ish graphics on it...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    My avatar on this forum is a Stormtrooper helmet because my boat is all black and white and I decided to name it "Stormtrooper" and have a few star wars-ish graphics on it...

Pictures are always appreciated.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles