Default Talladega Sunday - anybody need tickets?

I just talked to the guy I mentioned in the other thread. He still has the 4 tickets for the NASCAR race on Sunday. We works for Aaron's, one of the big teams/sponsors and he says they are right up front at the start/finish line. Anybody interested. Would be a shame to waste.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Judging from previous races the last couple of years I don't think I would want to be upfront at the start finish line lol

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Shoot, I didn't even think of that. Just gave them to my daughter & friends. Uh oh.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Guess they have improved it since the Edwards/Keselowski fiasco in '09.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar...ory?id=4534698
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

They had a similar fiasco at daytime this year. Like 15 people or so from the grandstands went to the hospital

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Just found out I'm going to the Chicagoland Speedway race on Sun., Sept. 14. It's the first race in the Chase.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

since we moved closer to these redneck fun-fests, the gf has wanted to see a real race. we might be at the one in chicago as well. not sure if it'll be this year or next.
    should make for some interesting people-watching. I'll have to keep my eye out for the extremely tanned guy that looks like he's from florida if we end up going..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Well, I'm not that tan but let me know if you will be down that way and we can meet up. I'll be in town for my class reunion and headed out there on Sat if I skip the formal part and definitely on Sun. I was going to try to catch a Bears game but I think they are at San Fran in the night game. Race should be over by the time they kick off.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!