Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scottieturnbull View Post
    I picked up the boat from the detail shop. After a wash to get rid of the winter grime and a coat of wax had our boat looking better than when we bought it.

We plan on getting in next weekend, but the water is only 49, so it won't be a long set. Attachment 16973
    Looking good!! Hopefully we can all meet up on Allatoona this year!

jmvotto, thats a LOT of riding!! But I have to agree, seeing a little one smile like that makes it all worth it! Looks like you guys had a blast!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Default March 2013 pic thread

The Tuna!! Lanier for me please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

We can do that too!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Schiada05.jpgWhippled02.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    ...Eric- 100 on the water is insane!..."
    It was an insane ride! After I had Dustin Whipple install one of his family blowers and an EFI system, the thing would jump out of the water with the tranny (turbo 400) in second gear. If you had an open beverage, it would suck the liquid right out of the can while in your lap. It was a two-handed experience and even a bigger bear to ski behind if the driver wasn't used to it (and most wern't)

Sold that beauty which was my fasted top-end speed boat and bought a brand new shiney from the factory (shhhh) Natique with every option except the bigger motor. Most expensive and most fun (til I picked up my current '02 Moomba!) but what a bath I took on that Natique when I had to sell it to finish building my house. Oh well, as we say around here, problems to have...

That pic is behind his SS class race boat after he converted it to a ski boat. The last boat he owned was a Rogers mini day jet that he put a blown 468 in after getting smoked at Shasta too often by the California boys when it had a 454. It was good for 80mph and could stand on end and throw a 300' wall of water out the jetavator
    Love the Bassets and the horns on the Holley! I still quake over the looks, smells and sounds of a big chevy with two holleys on top of tunnel ram. I tell my kids about growing up with a "Basset Tattoo" every summer. I almost picked up a super clean 21' Sanger mini-day cruiser from an old(er than me) fart in AZ a few months back, but figured I didn't need a third boat, my wife might shoot me and I would need to restock on AC/DC and Lynard Skynard cassette tapes!!!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    Schiada05.jpgWhippled02.jpg

It was an insane ride! After I had Dustin Whipple install one of his family blowers and an EFI system, the thing would jump out of the water with the tranny (turbo 400) in second gear. If you had an open beverage, it would suck the liquid right out of the can while in your lap. It was a two-handed experience and even a bigger bear to ski behind if the driver wasn't used to it (and most wern't)

Sold that beauty which was my fasted top-end speed boat and bought a brand new shiney from the factory (shhhh) Natique with every option except the bigger motor. Most expensive and most fun (til I picked up my current '02 Moomba!) but what a bath I took on that Natique when I had to sell it to finish building my house. Oh well, as we say around here, problems to have...

Love the Bassets and the horns on the Holley! I still quake over the looks, smells and sounds of a big chevy with two holleys on top of tunnel ram. I tell my kids about growing up with a "Basset Tattoo" every summer. I almost picked up a super clean 21' Sanger mini-day cruiser from an old(er than me) fart in AZ a few months back, but figured I didn't need a third boat, my wife might shoot me and I would need to restock on AC/DC and Lynard Skynard cassette tapes!!!

That thing looks like a beast! More pictures please!!!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    That thing looks like a beast! More pictures please!!!!
    The Schiadas are beautifully built rigs, that were designed to run fast in some slight chop, It actually looked kind of tame with the Whipple Charger, but when at the dock and fired up it turned a few heads up here in NorCal.

In SoCal, AZ and FL this boat is a pup!

I don't have too many photos and none of it in the water as I was always busy holding on!!

Schiadas gone, but I still have the Vette, painted silver and has new leather interior.

107_0710.jpg107_0724.jpg107_0725.jpgSchiada-03.jpgSchiada-Vette.jpg
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Gorgeous man! My dad would approve of both!
    -Jake

Default Hello old friend, how you've been missed.

It is finally that time of year again. Hooked up battery and she fired right up. She's out of the water for the week getting the stereo work done but back in next weekend.

Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Not much but this is all I've got...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363106414.800093.jpg

Pulling it to the house to uninstall tower speakers and amp and install swivel racks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363106465.425984.jpg

Not a good pic of the swivels. Will have some more interesting pics later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Here's my lonely boat lift with no end in sight...IMG-20130209-00237.jpg

And proof that the ice will be melting shotrly...

IMG-20120707-00079.jpgIMG-20120707-00080.jpg
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5