Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    Should be pay full price and a 10% rebate if you send pics of the complete install within 30 days..
    30 days I think it should be like 120 to 240 days. Dang boat projects have a way of extending out because of little things.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I talked to Spenser. He said once again the Moomba discount code was added to public sites and was being abused.

In short he said if you have a big order then email him and he will give you a discount. He just can't risk anymore abuse of the codes.
    He also said, as always you can contact me and I can get you a code, he prefers the discount to be applied on larger orders not just 1 or 2 items
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Re: Wakemakers discountined the Moomba Coupon code....

Yep, I had them look at my cart with $1500± of ballast parts and they added the discount..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

What can I say... we screwed up.

We certainly don't want any of our friends with Moombas to purchase their boat accessories elsewhere. And we weren't trying to get rid of the discount, but rather modify it slightly to ensure those that were active members of the community were benefiting from it.

We've been fighting a losing battle for the last couple of years because various coupon codes have ended up on discount and deal websites. Our intention was to eliminate that practice to ensure we can continue offering discounts to Moomba owners in exchange for helping us promote the sport. But that's our problem to deal with, not yours, so I apologize that our updated policy resulted in any confusion.

Effective immediately, we've resumed our standard practices for the Moomba discount. We may have to change the actual code a little more often, and of course we would love it if you share your ballast project with the rest of the community, but we're back to business as usual, and ready to help you guys get your boats dialed in time for spring.

If anyone has any questions or feedback you're welcome to contact me any time.

Default Wakemakers discountined the Moomba Coupon code....

That is GREAT news!! thanks so much we REALLY appreciate it....at least I do.

Those who have posted these codes online please do not do it anymore! Why do you care about helping out people you don't even know on some discount site at the expense of a business that supports us the way Wakemakers does. Do the right thing and keep this information private so we as a community can enjoy the great service and support that Wakemakers provides and they can keep benefiting from the business they have. It's tough out there for some businesses and 10% may not sound like a lot but if you get a lot of orders it becomes a lot.

My $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    That is GREAT news!! thanks so much we REALLY appreciate it....at least I do.

Those who have posted these codes online please do not do it anymore! Why do you care about helping out people you don't even know on some discount site at the expense of a business that supports us the way Wakemakers does. Do the right thing and keep this information private so we as a community can enjoy the great service and support that Wakemakers provides and they can keep benefiting from the business they have. It's tough out there for some businesses and 10% may not sound like a lot but if you get a lot of orders it becomes a lot.

My $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amen. Brother.
    Mike and Jason thanks for putting the moomba crew back on the map. I agree the code should change and sharing outside is not caring.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Amen. Brother.
    Mike and Jason thanks for putting the moomba crew back on the map. I agree the code should change and sharing outside is not caring.
    I'm just a bro like you all and as always i do what i can to help. I am thankful I'm personal friends with a lot of the people we all like to do business with such as Wake Makers and several stereo companies.

I'm always willing to contact them on someone behalf to help get personal service when I can, or help to clear matters like these up for everyone.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Whoops...Looks like I stirred the pot..

Honestly I can understand the reasoning for ending the Moomba coupon code just was a little shocked. I was waiting for my home refinancing to complete before spending the money, which it's supposed to happen today. Going too lower my monthly payment big time! Thanks HARP program...

I emailed wakemakers and showed them what I was planning to buy and they applied the discount, if keeping the coupon code secret is the issue the email method worked fine for me. They discounted me %10(?) which lead me to add an additional ballast pump system. So now I'm going with 4 reversible pumps..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Stirring the pot is good every once in a while!

We would prefer if the coupon was released through the forum, rather than by contacting us. That will help reduce the number of emails and phone calls we have to process, which makes it easier for us to continue supporting the Moomba community with a discount.

Of course if someone needs to contact us to get the code, that's absolutely fine.

Default Wakemakers discountined the Moomba Coupon code....

Jason,

I've got an 08 LSV coming my way at the end of the month, but I'm trying to get a head start on all my upgrading... That being said, I'm looking at ordering (2) 750lb Fly High BagBusters Upgrade and (1) 1100lb Fly High Bag from wakemakers and an ACME 1617 from wakeprops.
    Is this an order I could combine over the phone with you guys and still get the Moomba discount or do I need to make separate orders on their respective websites with the coupon!?!? I'm looking at +/-$1000, so that 10% would be GREATLY appreciated to say the least! Haha

Thanks in Advance,
    Taylor
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...