Default Diagnostic port 2002 Indmar?

Hey gang, I am a new owner of a used Moomba boat. I'm also a shade tree mechanic and was wondering if anyone can give me some direction regarding the diagnostic port location and type on this boat. The boat has an Indmar Assualt TBI.

I know its probably not an OBDII port but a version of MEFI diagnostic port.

I can find a tool or software or code pulling solution once I know what I have.

Thanks
    - John

2002 Outback LSV

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have."

I think I've answer 1 of my questions for sure, but am still a little foggy on the scanner port. I guess I'll answer it for the sake of someone's future search.

Look at the pictures located on this page about 1/4 down describing MEFI 1, 2, 3 and 4 packaging:
    http://mefiburn.com/

Compare this to the ECM located on the bracket at the back of the engine (opposite side from the water pump). This bracket holds the ECM, relays and a master breaker.

My 2002 resembles the packaging pictured in MEFI 3 and 4.

If anyone can throw me a bone on what the diagnostic port looks like I'd appreciate it. I have a suspect but I'm not certain because the suspect has something plugged into it that looks like more than just a cover.

Thanks
    - John

2002 Outback LSV

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have."

I am not sure what it looks like, as I have never used mine. Is there an engine problem you are trying to diagnose?

No, she runs great. its a new-to-me boat and I am just getting to know her a bit so no urgency on the matter.
    - John

2002 Outback LSV

You might give a dealer a shout. They should have a tool and be able to get you the info.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default Diagnostic port 2002 Indmar?

You can go here:
    http://www.rinda.com/marine/mtspec.htm

Or go to indmar. It's definitely on my list of things to buy.
    -Jake