My family has been breeding, raising, and training Labradors for hunting purposes for as long as I can remember. I heard about these Silvers four years ago and it took me two years of researching and contacting breeders to find the exact match of what I was looking for in a trainable Labrador (Block head, Lean/Muscular Build, with Great Instincts and Drive). I found my female Silver (AKC “Goody’s Silver Skye”) in Dublin, Texas at DLime Ranch and two years later, December 2012, bred her into another Hunting Silver bloodline out of Timber Ghost Retrievers in Camden, Arkansas. This litter was born on Feb 11th with 5 Males and 3 Females and will be available to you by April 1st, 2013. This is a one time litter from my very rare Silver, as half of the litter is already spoken for by family members and very close friends who hunt back home in Arkansas. As of right now, I have 2 males and 2 females that I will need to find homes for that LOVE the outdoors. The pups, Skye, and myself are located on Lake Amistad (Del Rio, TX), which is 2.5 hours West of San Antonio on Hwy 90.

Labrador Retrievers that express the dilution gene (dd) are recognized and registered by the American Kennel Club (AKC) based on their foundation genetic colors, Black, Yellow, or Chocolate. Labradors that are descriptively called SILVER are registered as their base genetic color that is Chocolate. The policy of registering light shades of the breed standard-described colors was established after a joint investigation by the AKC and Labrador Retriever Club of America (LRC) in the 1980s, wherein breed purity of SILVER Labradors was also confirmed.

Adding a dog to your household should be a well-thought-out decision. You will be taking on the responsibility of a living, thinking, caring animal, who is willing to give his/her life for you. That’s a big responsibility and I want to be assured that my Silver Labs make it to a loving home who understand all that is entailed. Also, by this bloodline having a strong hunting background will ultimately cut the obedience training in half if your intentions are not for hunting and more of a family pet. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns and/or if you would like to see more pictures: taylorgoodwin@hotmail com
AKC Registration - $1000 ($250 Deposit Required) AKC Reg with breeding rights - $1500 ($250 Deposit Required)
Thanks, Taylor

First 5 pictures belong to DLime Ranch that were sent to me when Skye was a pup and of her Father "Smokey"
Next 3 pictures belong to Timber Ghost Retrievers of the Sire "Trigger"