Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Boat on the trailer without the swim deck was the number I was looking for.
    So a minimum 25' length garage should just fit.
    8' high by 10' wide door should work?

Quote Originally Posted by KEH View Post
    Thanks
    Boat on the trailer without the swim deck was the number I was looking for.
    So a minimum 25' length garage should just fit.
    8' high by 10' wide door should work?
    Yes with a 25 Deep you might even be able to leave the platform on and swing the tongue in but it will be real close. Fits perfect with the platform off.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Build it big enough for more than just your boat so it's usful for you! I had a carport off the side of my garage that I enclosed last year before winter to store my boat. It has always been stored in a heated shop prior.
    As the carport was there I just framed the walls in. I have to remove swim deck, lay tower over and the boat barely fits in. It does fit but for me the first thing I said to myself is "When I build my new shop/garage............I will make sure this fits with room and only thing I might have to do is lay tower over.
    If you haven't started to build yet and have the options of being able to go bigger - DO IT! You won't regret it!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

I'd love to go BIG but I only have a 35' pocket to build on and there are also architectural guidelines to conform with.
    My main concern was just being able to fit it in the garage if and when I decided to store it there.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KEH View Post
    I'd love to go BIG but I only have a 35' pocket to build on and there are also architectural guidelines to conform with.
    My main concern was just being able to fit it in the garage if and when I decided to store it there.
    Cheers
    You need to move out of town so you can build what you want? Where you play at mostly? We play Monday - Thursday @ Wizard Lake then get the heck out before the weekend.
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

Flip between Wizard and Jackfish mid week as well...way too busy on the weekends
    Put most of the hours on the boat in the Okanagan for 3-4 weeks each year

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    Will the trailer be able to reach it if its that low? I have a 2010 and want it to fit in my garage but it is about an inch to high.
    I use a similar hitch just for getting the boat in and out of the garage. Crank the trailer all the way down with trailer jack, then use a floor jack to lower on the garage hitch. Sound like a lot of work, but it is not. It was better then the first time I tried to get it in the garage, by letting air out of the tires..

What hitch is that!? So you have ur boat trailer hitch up, then use the other one to lower it onto the other hitch?
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    What hitch is that!? So you have ur boat trailer hitch up, then use the other one to lower it onto the other hitch?
    I have 2 hitches, one for trailering with and one for getting in and out of the garage. The garage hitch, I use a floor jack to get it on the ball, as the trailer jack will not go low enough.

i also have 2 hitches and use a floor jack, had my second hitch custom built it is a 16" drop, the tongue sits about 2" off the ground when i back into the garage. when the tower is folded i clear an 84" garage opening by less than an inch. My tower when down is about 6" above the windshield. Beats $150 in storage.....
    2008 22SSV Worlds