Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 outback

Default Re: 2003 outback

That damage doesn't scare me, it's a big red flag saying discount!!! Most people are going to whine & complain about it and pass on the boat, you can use this to bring the price way down..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

That looks like v drive in the first pic. If it is get an estimate to fix it , gel coat is not hard to fix, but is hard to get to match perfect.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Re: 2003 outback

My situation might be a little different bc I had an actual knick but it was way smaller, white, and on the bottom of boat but I think I remember paying 400. I would think that yellow is going to be difficult to fix "right". Then again, it may not need to be fixed with that much attention to detail.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default 2003 outback

JV, you are correct! I didn't even look at the pics, only read Outback. If that boat checks out well mechanically, you may have found a winner!

Drew I think it's an outback Lsv with tower.

Any body shop should be able to fix it up better than it is now. Looks like a deal in the making.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Thats better gentlemen! I wouldn't just grab a pile of [dookey], I could have bought two piles of [poopy] locally, for more! We agreed to pay asking price & he is delivering so we are good with it. I got back an approx 400 quote for that repair myself. I don't wanna say it is done cause I thought it was last time, but I think this one is happening. Yes it is a Vdrive, it looks clean whoever said the boats are going quick is not lying! The past 25k gets harder but every boat I have found under 23k that is nice is gone or they have someone coming to get it. I have no patience & I am more then confident I will have no problem selling if need be or we want to upgrade. I like this pyt better, wont bother me when it is parked for 7 months & our pyt is very low. I don't see how dudes that are not rich can look at their 40k boats with the $400.00 a month pyt. I have a friend who had a sick Supra, made the mistake of buying new, but he had to bring to bring 8k to closing to get rid of the boat.

We are meeting at a boat shop & I am doing a pre buy before purchase is finalized. How did you find the link Taco?
    Last edited by kaneboats; 02-14-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Default 2003 outback

Taco is the Master!

Just a little advice, do the transaction via Ebay which comes with buyer protection. As someone that used to sell stuff on ebay buyer protection always favors the buyer and screws the sellers. Buy the boat and for 45 days you can file a claim for any reason even if the add says "As is" or "no refunds/returns"... Don't like the color after 30 days you can almost force the buyer to refund part or all your money..Nice eh?
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Yeah I really dig Taco! Coming for those speakers as soon I know this is done Taco!

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Just a little advice, do the transaction via Ebay which comes with buyer protection. As someone that used to sell stuff on ebay buyer protection always favors the buyer and screws the sellers. Buy the boat and for 45 days you can file a claim for any reason even if the add says "As is" or "no refunds/returns"... Don't like the color after 30 days you can almost force the buyer to refund part or all your money..Nice eh?
    Hmm, but then how do I ensure delivery? Have a shop check it? Actually I can't, I need all the paperwork & I suppose maybe I could deposit the money in my checking & do it?