Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2003 outback

http://www.diamondlakeswatersports.c...ouslyowned.htm

I think that top boat is in the mid to upper 20's and dealer could install PP. Already has ballast and upgraded stereo. Low hours.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

KG, will they remove the TX reg numbers? I think they might scare racer off at this point.

Ha, of course they can!

I was also serious about them installing perfect pass as I've talked to them about it on that boat specifically. I don't mind going and checking it out in person if you are seriously interested ... for cosmetic. The dealership should have the mechanical side covered.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Some very nice boats guys but the distance is too much & adds a thousand easy to any price between gas & hotel. As much as I would like an adventure we cut back vac time to two a weeks a year & I only have 4 days left to use on our lake Powell trip this summer so we are trying to stay semi close to home. Minus Texas. God I love that state too but now I gotta a find another place to run away to when the Californization is complete here. But this making deals site unseen gets me frazzled, panicky, so I am going to scale back for a bit & regroup.

Working with a known dealer might take away some of those concerns, just throwing it out there.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Default 2003 outback

dealership best way to go and if KG checks it out and says it's good to go that's as good as gold in my book. Ain't that bad if a trip racer, should give it serious consideration.

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Well gents, we decided on a Malibu for a great price, guy had his paperwork in order, no back & forth, bank had the loan done in a day. Older guy, boat was very well taken care of, low hours. So instead of joining the Moomba ranks I have joined the Malibu ranks. Their forum sucks though so I plan to still hang around here, if that's okay. Still starts with a M, am I rite?

Took the day off to go pick it up & a blizzard hits. I am really starting to think the powers that be do not want me to own a new boat this year....Told the woman we can return the money & go buy new if she would like. Laughed at me. Never supports my ideas. Waiting for the plows & I am southern bound.

Well congrats on the purchase. We are not "brand" snobs round here. Post up pics when you can elsewise none of us believe you got one!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

All that help and the guy turned into a cork sniffer. Oh well.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Pics of the New "M" boat when you have them. Let's see it with you grinning from ear to ear

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet