Default New Tower Speaker Cans

I'v got 4 speaker cans for sale that have never been used. I originally bought them for my nautique FCT but got rid of that boat and bought the moomba that already had 4 tower speakers. So I am now stuck with these and need the funds to buy my Johnson reversible pumps. So for some reason I cannot post a picture of them, I keep getting a 404 error.

I will keep trying to post pictures but here is a link to the ones I am selling.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAKEBOARD-TO...item4d08399f9b

I want 100.00 per pair so all 4 are 200.00, That price obviously includes shipping to the 48. I also have clamps for the cans, they are 1 7/8.

Ok am I asking too much for these or are they junky. I am open to offers or trades for things. I would like to get a light bar for the boat. I am also in the middle of doing the ballast upgrade so I need Johnson pumps. Make me an offer I am flexable.

It takes a while and we are still in the off season. Also, you need your own pics. Start with this thread but read it bottom to top cuz the site has changed some:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....es-in-a-thread

Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Ok am I asking too much for these or are they junky. I am open to offers or trades for things. I would like to get a light bar for the boat. I am also in the middle of doing the ballast upgrade so I need Johnson pumps. Make me an offer I am flexable.
    I'm a newb so forgive, but are these just cans or are the speakers installed in them?

There are no speakers in them. They are new cans and have never been put on a boat. I got them for an older boat that I had but decided to sell the boat and keep the speakers and cans. I already had a setup the new boat so I dont need these anymore.