Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Wisconsin

Welcome to WI. Its the land of winter and then road construction. I am sure as time goes on, you will find adequete things to do. Events going on all year long. If you cant find something, then you just are not looking.

I know in Fremont the dealer host a wakeboarding competition. There are also many waterski show teams scattered throughout the state, along with a 4 day tournament for them in July.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

like deer, getting ready for the long drive..
    finished my last day of work in the old building friday and now have a week to get moved. almost all packed. party tonight to say goodbye to a few close friends and family.. packing the uhaul up tues and hitting the road wed. with the plan to be in green bay on friday. going thru south dakota and hoping to see mt rushmore. nice to have an excuse to drive that way..
    temporary housing for a week as the rental is not ready until the 30th. that'll suck with 2 dogs, but oh well.
    listed the house on march 1st. had 7 offers by march 5 when I reviewed the first batch from mexico. got $5100 over asking and all-cash offer. should close on the 22nd. neighbors said it was a feeding frenzy with realtors and clients. we were in mexico and had teen girls housesitting, so had very limited hours to view so as not to be a pita to them..

now I just hope new guy has the mancave ready for my new place to crash. that shuffleboard table should sleep 2 nicely
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    had 7 offers by march 5 when I reviewed the first batch from mexico. got $5100 over asking and all-cash offer. should close on the 22nd.
    That is HUGE! Man, am I pleased for you.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default Re: Hello Wisconsin

No doubt! How did you pull that off?