Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Try using "paint" to shrink your photos down a bit. Today's digicams take very high resolution pics and the files are way bigger than they need to be to post on here. I open them in paint and shrink to about 30% and then save (separately so I keep my high res version). They post fine and still look great on a screen. Good luck! PM me if this doesn't work.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Another option is using a third party site to host them. I use photobucket but I think the most popular is imgur. From there you can copy and past an IMG link.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

popcorn_soda.jpg

Fun thread to read....

Phil
    Kicker

I want to hear more about the SMD DD-1

Quote Originally Posted by pprior View Post
    I want to hear more about the SMD DD-1
    I have the SMD DD-1, plus a handheld Oscope, plus a 1/24th octave RTA, plus a phase detector, plus just about every tuning tool there is.
    The SMD is a very convenient tool to use in order to identify clipping at any stage of the signal path. However, with one acception. When you get to the final step, you do not want to feed a sinewave at 0dB into a fullrange coaxial. That won't happen for very long. Another thing to keep in mind is that a SMD does one thing. It determines the maximum clean signal. It can't balance high and low pass. At the end of the process, you can't beat real music and an educated ear for dialing the system in.

David

David

I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

I also have the dd-1 and soon the cc-1 both are awesome tools. It can make a world of difference if you don't know how to really tune by ear. I would highly recommend one its rather simple to use. Anyone can pm me if they wanna know more or if ur local come by will set up ur stuff and u can decide for ur self
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

Also for those of u who don't want to spend that kind of money on a piece of test equ. You could try and app it's made by focal it's called "focal teach hd" . Great tool helps u know what to listen for and what it means when u hear it. I'm pretty sure it's free as well. I would recommend doing it on wifi because its a rather large app.
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll