Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

well a little interest news
    i went to the local car audio shop yesterday they where having a free meter and demo day. i took the boat up there just to see what she would do. we first meter'd with the mic on the glass above the steering wheel. the boat did i wanna say a 129.4db i think. im not a 100% on that but we did video it and as soon as we get it uploaded to youtube ill post links.

then just for fun we put the mic right in front of the port of the sub box. it meter'd a 141.9 db
    thought it was pretty cool for only 550 bucks worth of sub and amp

ill put up links asap
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

Quote Originally Posted by jfox8807 View Post
    well a little interest news
    i went to the local car audio shop yesterday they where having a free meter and demo day. i took the boat up there just to see what she would do. we first meter'd with the mic on the glass above the steering wheel. the boat did i wanna say a 129.4db i think. im not a 100% on that but we did video it and as soon as we get it uploaded to youtube ill post links.

then just for fun we put the mic right in front of the port of the sub box. it meter'd a 141.9 db
    thought it was pretty cool for only 550 bucks worth of sub and amp

ill put up links asap
    http://youtu.be/p2ScOjbZq3A here it is the 130db was in the seat. The mic in the port isn't in the video gotta check see y
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll