Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

Well one is for the separation of the cranking and the house bank the other is to separate my two house bank batts be casue my batt charger has priority charging and conditions each batt separately so for shore charging I have to separate them so it will read right. Also it's there so if I stop to party cove or radio on boat off for what ever reason and drain the two house batts down I can separate them so the acr won't switch back and forth so much when I first crank the boat back up and it also limits the demand placed on the alt. then when the voltage builds up in the start batt and one of the house batts I can add the second house battery back in and let it charge up as well hope all that makes since
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Love it, crazy stereo upgrades... Play it loud mutha
    Oh yes very loud I've had people out at tha local store talkin about hearin it and they live a good 1/4-1/2 mile away I can't help but smile

Awesome looking install man. Your giving me some idead for my current install im working on LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Wow thanks that's a big complement in my book mike can't wait to see it

Default Re: winter of 2013 radio upgrade

Great job. That's a massive box you got in there. Thought about mounting you batteries. On the other side under the bow seats in front of the drivers console. I did mine that way and it really opened up the storage on the other side.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

PWI as usual...

Twin 10s in that bass-reflex enclosure must absolutely get after it!

David

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Great job. That's a massive box you got in there. Thought about mounting you batteries. On the other side under the bow seats in front of the drivers console. I did mine that way and it really opened up the storage on the other side.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Hadn't thought about that I was hopin them bein on the starboard side should help even out the weight of the box and subs that way I wouldn't have to equal out so much with water. I will keep that in mind tho I'm all ready thinking about redoing the batt mounting system to clean things up I'm also thinking about doing away with the on board cooler and adding 2 or 3 more batts there to increase my play time with the engine off cause right now my playtime is proble 2 hrs of play time befor my voltage starts to drop down to low and I start getting clipping.

Did putting the batts on tha port side affect ur Ibs at all .?

Quote Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
    Twin 10s in that bass-reflex enclosure must absolutely get after it!

David
    Oh yea it does I had it under the car port the other day doin some testin and makin some YouTube videos and when I came back in tha house they said I had made stuff fall out of the dish drainer and knocked some picture frames over haha I love it. So now I'm already thinking about what I wanna do when the reaudios give out. I'm thinking maybe like four sundown sa8v2s and add another 1200/1 or maybe 4 dd 1008's or just put 2 dd 3510's in with 2400 watts goin to them and get the custom carbon fiber cones with a blue dd to match the boat . just some thoughts

If y'all wanna see the re's in action check out my YouTube page jfox8807 I got a couple vids there and going to add more soon

"So now I'm already thinking about what I wanna do when the reaudios give out"

Maybe you could take care of them and keep them a while longer. I know, I know, it's a really crazy concept.

David

I have one RE sex 10" in my truck powered buy a kenwood xr 1s that Jake sold me and it slams. For the price you can't beat them.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"