Default Great Day on the Water with Moombadaze

We had a blast with Stacy over the past weekend. I really enjoyed the new LSV. The blue is deeper than the old color and it just pops out at you. The tower is really nice and he's got the Monster racks dialed in so they work flawlessly. I helped him replace his in boat speakers with some new Exile gear so we had some nice tunes too. We got out Sat. afternoon. It never quite warmed up. I'd guess the water was around 68 or so and the air around 75. Comfy in the sun but the water felt kinda cool. Me and the two older boys skipped the wetsuits and just trunked it. I've always said I'm good down to about 62 but I think FL is getting to me b/c when I jumped in I cried, "Mommy, Mommy" and had the boys cracking up.

Anyway, he's got her throwing a nice wake already and I loved the new TripleX board we tried out. It's got a dual fin setup and you could carve with it pretty nicely. Both my boys got a little slack and I thought the wave had nice push to it. The pocket was way longer than I get on my LSV. I am going to have to get some more weight up front b/c I really like his wave. Here's some pics of a great day. Thanks again, Stacy!

20130209_132219.jpg20130209_133713.jpg20130209_134159.jpg20130209_135228.jpg
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Great pictures but no simpathy on the air and water temps. In fact, if I was the driver I would have asked "How does this thing start" after you jumped in.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

looks like a great time...

wish it was that nice here
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Great way to spend a February afternoon! Can't wait until our water hits 68.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Looks like a good time!

I got out with BHowell this past Saturday here in Houston. Weather was overcast with air temp around 66* and water temp at a whopping 60*. Went with a heater top and trunks and wasn't too bad. Had a wind of about 15mph that chopped up the water and took it's toll on the body but it was great to be back on the water! First ride of the 'season'.

Cody

I am headed out Saturday with some friends then I am summerizing our boat on Monday and hopefully will get wet Tuesday!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD